°Childe x Reader°

Start from the beginning

But the chance of that happening got lower.Childe is now pinning her against the railing, both of his hands at either side of her.
He was uncomfortably close, to the point where she could feel his breath on her cheek.

-May I see?I have 3 little siblings myself, adorable kids, I'd like to buy them a coloring book similar to yours.

His hand reached for the notebook, and in that moment
Y/N had no choice but to use her Cryo vision and freeze his hands, enabling her to jump out of his grasp,over the railing and land onto a roof.She used her vision to run faster, creating ice underneath her feet to slide, then melting it behind her,not leaving a trace.

Frozen hands weren't a problem for Childe, he effortlessly freed himself and chased after the girl, jumping onto the same roof and boosting himself with water springs he created under his feet.Because of this,he had an advantage, jumping from roof to roof was faster than creating an ice bridge and running over it to the next roof,which is what
Y/N did.

He knows I'm after him,I'm screwed if he catches me, I have to hide.

Y/N thought as she looked back at him,he was getting closer and closer.In one moment, she saw something that looked like a knife in his hand,a dagger.

Y/N ran and ran until she couldn't see any nearby roofs,so she jumped down to the ground and took a turn to the left between two houses.
She hoped she was safe there.

As she stopped to take a breath, a dagger flew at her and thrust right beside her head.It came from above.

Shit,that was close.

Y/N's heart skipped a few beats and she started running again.
Unfortunately, she couldn't escape. She wasn't made for this while Childe was a complete different story. He had the higher ground and he could see her at any moment, no matter where she ran. He was a professional at this.

Y/N climbed up a roof again,figuring out it's easier to navigate your surroundings like that.But not even a minute passed and she was tied up with what seemed to be a rope made out of water.She fell back onto the roof, immobile.All she could see were the stars, until a familiar face hovered above her.

-Hah!That was awesome!I really needed a bit of exercise.But you could have put up a bigger challenge you know, this was too easy.

Childe helped Y/N get into a sitting position, but she was still tied up.He crouched next to her.

-Now...what do you want from me?
He asked her, staring deep into her eyes.

-I should be asking you that question.

-Haha!You're hilarious.Okay then if you don't want to answer I'll gladly get the answer myself.

He raised his hand, holding Y/N's notebook playfully.The girl glared at him as he read it.

-Oh my, there's a bunch of things about me.How cute,I have a secret admirer!

-Tch,far from that.
Y/N sighed.

-Oh,then what is this exactly?
He smirked,swinging the notebook in front of her face.Y/N understood by now that Childe was aware of her these past 2 weeks.

-A report for the Millelith.
Y/N tried to wiggle out of the ropes without success.

-Why's that? Did the Millelith ask you to stalk me or something?
Childe tightened the ropes,trying to get her to speak.

-No.

-Then what's going on, what are you trying to do girlie?
His voice held a flirtatious but also a tone of dominance in it.He was having so much fun with her.

-Once the Millelith finds out about you attacking a civilian you better run for your life.
Y/N said referring to herself, in her current situation.

-Hmm so let me get this straight, the Millelith didn't commission you to follow me, you simply gave this task to yourself because of hatred towards the fatui I suppose?Then you'd give all the information you have about me to the Millelith, thinking they'll do something against me, right?

Childe took Y/N's silence as an answer.He read her like a book.

-Oooh! So you're a self-proclaimed spy!Adorable,but sorry to break it to you, the Millelith won't do anything.

-They will! They'll get you out of this nation once and for all!

Childe chuckled,unfortunately for Y/N, Childe is a good friend of the Geo Archon, same as the other fatui,who are protected under a contract in Liyue.Y/N doesn't know this.
The boy threw the notebook somewhere far behind Y/N,out of her sight.

-You are wasting your time and putting yourself into danger.

-Shut up,I'm not giving up on you.I'll get rid of all the fatui one day.

-You are so full of yourself... fine fine, do what you want. If you get killed it won't be my fault.

Childe casually made the ropes dissappear.Y/N immediately stood up.

-Before you run away,I'd like to know your name.

-No.

-Hi "No",I'm Chi-...actually you already know who I am.

-Chatting with your enemy is so careless,that will cost you.
Y/N threatened but Childe only laughed at her.

The girl turned away, ready to run from him and search for the notebook but he grabbed her wrist.Before Y/N could process what he did, his chest was already pressed against her back.

-See you later, little spy.

He whispered,his lip slightly touching the tip of her ear. As
Y/N turned to face him in anger, he had dissappeared.

__________________________________________________________________

Words: 1400+