Chapter 2: The Undying and the All Powerful

Start from the beginning

Vegeta snorted.
"Next I Spill your guts. if you have any that is."

"Well Vegeta, you should feel Privileged, not everyone gets to see my Second form, let's see how long your Confidence will last once am transformed."

The Emperor powers up unleashing a gust of wind, his muscle mass increases getting bulkier and more defined, his armor shatters apart violently, and the shards fly past Vegeta some of which impale the Prince on the chest, but he allowed it Since he knew he wouldn't die. the frost demon grows taller towering over a slack-jawed Vegeta, his horn curves upwards, and his tail increases in length.

After his transformation, the frost Demon clenches his fist and looks at the Prince.
"what about it? do you like this form? My power level in this form is over a MILLION,"

"Over a million? that's..that's monstrous!" the Prince stuttered.

"Oh Vegeta, there are so many things you don't know about me, a Million is nothing but a tiny fraction of my True Power." the Emperor bends his head and postures his horns towards
Vegeta, like a raging Bull charges at the Saiyan, before Vegeta could even react he's impaled in the chest by Frieza's horns, the Prince howls in pain as he can feel his internal organs pierced through and out his back the tip of the horns Pop out, Frieza giggles enjoying the screams of agony from the prince, he raises his head upwards lifting the prince with his horns, the prince sinks deeper into his horns and screams out in pain, his blood gushing out and coating Frieza's face, the Frost Demon smiles and licks some of the blood.

"despite being immortal you're still susceptible to pain, that's good because you'll be feeling a lot of it today," the Emperor begins to shake his head up and down making his horns thrust deeper into the prince who squeals in pain.
"yee haw giddy up!! dance monkey!! ride!!" The Prince screamed before finally going silent.

The Frost Demon swings his head tossing the motionless Prince off his head and unto the ground.

"Is he Dead?" Frieza Walks over to Vegeta who's not breathing.

Suddenly Vegeta gasps deeply and seats up breathing heavily and coughing up blood, his wounds are all beginning to heal.

'I see, his immortality doesn't deter him from reaching close to Death, it just doesn't allow him to die.' the Emperor Walks to the Prince.
"don't black out on me now Vegeta, am far from done with you, we have a whole day's worth of affliction to put you through."

The Prince wipes his mouth and looks at his fist.
'I can feel so much stronger, that's right Frieza, bring me close to Death, I'll only return even stronger' the prince grins and stands up.

"is that all you've got Frieza? I thought you were the strongest in the Universe, more like bitchest in the universe," Vegeta discharges several blasts at Frieza who uses his tail to swipe them away, Vegeta keeps on shooting ki blasts at the Emperor who keeps swiping them away with his tail, Frieza can feel the blasts getting more and more intense by the second, faster, his tail is now starting to hurt,
before he could process what's happening, he's hit by a Galick Gun that sends him wrecking through a hill and into a nearby river.

The Prince Charges his energy to the Maximum his power now greater than Frieza's second form, he flies into the sky firing a flurry of ki blasts into the river in which the emperor landed completely Vaporizing the river from the intense heat of ki blasts, he sees the Emperor lying on the floor with burn marks on his body, Vegeta powers his energy and creates a superheated, blazing sphere around his hand, "cosmic Cannon!!" He throws it like a grenade, it connects with Frieza and explodes completely disintegrating nearby hills and the entire landscape leaving a deep Hole behind, the smoke clears and Frieza isn't there anymore.

The Prince looks at the Crater and Smirks.
"Victory is mine, yes! I have Done it."

"Yes you have done it." an angry voice came from behind Vegeta, his smile disappeared, slowly he turns his head to face the person behind him, but he was sent crashing into the ground by a Powerful tail strike from the Emperor who's now in his third form.

" an angry voice came from behind Vegeta, his smile disappeared, slowly he turns his head to face the person behind him, but he was sent crashing into the ground by a Powerful tail strike from the Emperor who's now in his third form

"I don't know what that last attack of yours would have done to me if I hadn't transformed into my third form in time, but you've made me mad."
The Emperor now looks a lot different than his second form, his skull is now extremely elongated, his nose now melded into his mouth to form a crude beak, and his original horns recede and are now white, erupting in pairs all along the length of his head, two pairs of spikes grow out of his back and curved upwards, his shoulder armors fling outward like shoulder pads, he stands upright with a slight hunch.

"yet another form? Seems you get Stronger each time you get uglier Frieza, just how many forms do you have?" Vegeta asked.

"Am not winning any beauty contest in this form anytime soon, but it's more than enough to kick your tail," Frieza shoots a finger beam at Vegeta who's too slow to dodge and his arm is blasted completely off, Vegeta gave out a hiss of pain and held his wounded part, his arm regrows back in form of bones, then some flesh form and cover up the bones, then the surface turns into the skin, he looks at his regrown arm and groans. he can still feel the pain from Frieza's last assault.

Frieza gave out a laugh and starts bombarding the prince with death beams creating holes into his body, Frieza cackles enjoying the screams of agony from Vegeta as he continues blasting holes into the prince relentlessly.
About a minute later Vegeta's body was bloodied and mangled beyond recognition, he drops to the ground a pool of blood forming around him.

"Hahahahahah look at you Vegeta, you're a fool to think your immortality could be a match for me and this isn't even my Final form, you're nothing but a foolish monkey, an ant.
you can't die then so what? you lack the power to back it up, imagine the horrible things that will happen to you Once am in my final form, ah yes that's it! I'll Grant you one last look at a sight far terrible than the death you fear so much, after that I'll take your living head as a trophy,"

Vegeta's body repaired itself, but the process was agonizing, he received a Zenkai from the recovery, and he has to endure more torture from Frieza if he hopes to exploit enough Saiyan power to Completely Dominate the Emperor, this isn't going as easy as he thought.

Frieza begins to power up yet again, his body glows red, and cracks form all around his body as his power spikes beyond anything Vegeta ever imagined, Vegeta falls to his knees disheartened by this power, just how will he fare against this new form? Just how many agonizing close to Death experiences will he have to endure before finally catching up with the Frost Demon, Vegeta shivers at the very thought of things yet to befall him.