010. Beneath Hawkins.

VALERIE KEPT glancing over at Eddie to see his reaction. "There's another world. A world hidden beneath Hawkins. Sometimes it bleeds into ours." The Henderson explains as Eddie stared at him in confusion. "Like ghosts and shit?" He aaked as Robin just kept brushing her thumb gently on Val's hand.

"There are some things worse than ghosts." Max says and Val glanced over at her. "These monsters from the other world... we thought they were gone. But they've come back before. And that's why we needed to find you both." Dustin says and Val glanced at him next. "If they're back, we need to know." Max adds as Val sighs. "That night, did you guys see anything?" Dustin then asked and Valerie glanced down. "Like dark particles?" She asked then looked back up and Dustin nods softly.

"No... right, Ed?" She glanced over, maybe there was and she hadn't noticed so she wasn't sure. "No, Val, there was nothing you could see... or touch." He adds and Val sighs. "We tried to wake her. It was like she was in a trance." She said and Dustin glanced up at her.

"Or under a spell." He says and Eddie glanced up at him. "A curse." He says and Dustin looked over at her. "Vecna's curse." He said and Val's brows furrow together. "Who's Vecna?" Steve asked Dustin and Eddie. "An undead creature with great power." The Henderson says as Val glanced down, sighing softly. "A spellcaster." He says and the Smith girl turns a bit to her girlfriend, grabbing her hands.

"I'm sorry I worried you last night." She whispers as Eddie got up and went to Dustin, asking him for some food and Max and Steve went to wait by the door. "It's okay. I'm just glad you're safe." Robin puts her hands over her girlfriend's face before leaning in to kiss her forehead. "I--I'm still sorry. Especially for standing you up. I didn't mean to." Val's eyes get glossy. "It wasn't your fault, so don't apologize." Robin rubs her thumb over Val's cheekbone. "Also... who's clothes are these?" Robin softly touched the front of the Black Sabbath shirt. "Eddie's," she pointed towards the boy who was still talking to Dustin.

"Oh... I--I like it." Robin smiles faintly. She truthfully did, seeing Val out of her usual clothing style, girly blouses or graphic shirts, it was just a nice change from the usual style. Val smiled back and Robin grabs her waist gently. "It's not like people know you were there, especially the cops, so come with us." She tells her and Val frowned. "Yeah, but Eddie shouldn't be alone right now." She says and the Munson had overheard her saying that.

He rushed over, grabbing Val's shoulders. "So, sweet of you to think of me, Val, but, uh, I'll be fine. You should go with your girl." He said and raised a plastic bag that contained her cheer squad outfit and she just looks at him. "Oh, o--okay. Are you sure you'll be okay?" She asked as he was really shaken up.

"Yeah, yeah." He quickly nods with a small smile, glancing to Robin. "Buckley," he says, pushing Val slightly into her arms and Robin just softly chuckles. "I'll wash the clothes she's wearing and I'll return them tomorrow." She says. "Yeah, no biggie, that's fine! See you tomorrow." Eddie waved as the two girls follow Dustin out of the boatshed as Dustin slowly turns to her and Robin behind him.

"I was so worried about you, Val!" He came to her other side, putting his arms around her neck. "Well, I'm alright, Dust, don't have to worry about me." She says as her arm goes around her waist and Max glanced back. "You look happy to have our Val back, Dusty-bun." She teased and Dustin is glaring at her.

"Max!" He exclaims and Val chuckled, putting her head towards the tall teen boy by her side before they got to Steve's car, dropping off everyone at their homes, Val giving a quick hug to Dustin who was first, the boy telling them to meet up at his place in the morning, then looking at Max carefully when her trailer home was next. "Can I give you a hug?" She asked and the redhead glanced at her. "Yeah." She says and wrapped her arms around the older who hugs back tightly. "I'm happy you're okay." Max murmured to her and Val smiles.

"See you tomorrow morning." She says when Max quickly got out of the car. "You two wanna stay at my place or I drop you both off at Robin's, what's the plan?" Steve asked and Val looks to Robin. "I think your place's better..." The Buckley says and the Smith agreed.

At the Harrington home, before the girls headed into the guest bedroom, Steve pulled Val into his arms again and she hugged back tightly. "I swear if anything would have happened to you, I would've lost my shit and killed Munson myself." He says and Valerie just rubs his back. "I'm fine, and he didn't do it." She reassured her best friend who pulls back slowly, kissing the top of her head before glancing at Robin. "Get some rest." He tells them and she nods as Val turns to her, grabbing her hand.

In the guest bedroom, Val stripped down to her underwear and bra, holding the shirt and jeans out to Robin who had her back facing Valerie the whole time. "Rob?" She whispers. "Hmm?" The brunette hummed back and then noticed the clothes touching her arm, quickly grabbing them. "Can... you look at me?" Val softly asked in a nervous and shy voice.

Robin slowly turned her head before turning around, glancing down to see her girlfriend standing there practically naked. She got flustered easily but kept trailing her eyes down to Valerie's hips. "Um, I--I should go toss these in the washer. Because I said that, um, I'd wash and return them." Robin rambled and the shorter just softly nods. "Okay... I'll be here. Waiting..." She got under the covers.

"Okay." The Buckley said and before she could say more, quickly rushed out and headed down to the laundry room, tossing in the Black Sabbath shirt and jeans, not giving a damn she was mixing two colours or what detergent she threw in before starting it up because she had a really cute girl waiting almost naked in bed for her. She rushed out back to the guest bedroom pretty quickly, taking off her blazer and unbuttoning the shirt quickly which she slipped off, left in only her tanktop before kicking off her pants and pulling off her socks.

Val glanced up and just smiled softly as the Buckley carefully got under the sheets next to her. "Hi." She whispers to the brunette girl who laid down in front of her. "Hi." Robin quietly whispers back. "I'm so happy you're okay." She said, cupping Val's small face in her hands. "Me too." The curly haired girl whispered back as Robin tucked her hair gently behind her ears. Val scooted closer, smiling softly.

"I love you." She whispers and Robin leans in closer. "I love you." She mumbled before pressing her lips to Val's. The kiss deepens, Robin caressing her face gently before pulling back slowly. "Are you seriously okay? Like, what--what you saw had to be traumatizing..." The brunette whispers and the curly haired girl's lip quiver slightly at that.

"It was... but in a way, I--I was sort of glad it wasn't me. Because I don't ever wanna leave you, or Steve, or the kids behind like that." She whispers and Robin just frowned. "I was so scared it was you." She said quietly and Valerie embraced her girlfriend right away. "I feel so bad for thinking that, because Chrissy didn't deserve that." She sobbed quietly.

"I know. I know, baby..." Robin softly rubs her back as they laid there, in each other's arms. "Can you just keep kissing me?" Val whispers as she pulls back. "Are you sure, Val?" She whispers back and Valerie nods, leaning in to press her lips to Robin's own.

authors note i love them <3
omg their shipname should be roberie bc it sounds like robbery LMFAO
"GET DOWN THIS IS A ROBERIE"