013. A Doctor.

VALERIE HAD been struggling for a while, handcuffed to a bench and feeling uncomfortable with the way she was sitting. A woman enters the room with a small smile on her face, not a kind one. "Hello." She says with a thick Russian accent, closing the door.

"What the fuck do you want?" Valerie asked with an annoyed look to the blonde with blue eyes as she adjusted her hair, walking over to her. "Boss is asking who do you work for? And why are you here..." She rested her hands onto her hips and Valerie looks away, scoffing.

"I don't work for anyone. I don't work at all, I'm a seventeen year old who's gonna be a Senior this coming school year, attending Hawkins High School... My parents will be fu--" "Parents? Oh, mommy and daddy won't even find out you are here, little girl... Now tell me. Who do you work for?" The woman repeats her question as Valerie looks up at her with a glare.

"I told you... I don't work. Period."

The woman had repeatedly tried to make her talk all night and morning, but still, she had the same answer and the woman groans. She stood up, "I am getting bored of you, girl." She walks over to the door before looking over. "We'll just have to keep torturing your boyfriend for an answer." She says and Val's eyes widen.

"Steve?"

About a while after, the woman came back, grabbing Valerie's arm tightly and getting her up to her feet. "Come," she says and began dragging Valerie out of the room and to another. She opens the door, tossing the curly haired girl towards Steve on the floor.

"Steve? Steve!" She says, rushing up onto her knees and looking at the boy with the bloodied face, he's passed out. She looked towards the man walking in, "don't you dare fucking touch him again, you a--" She's cut off with the man smacking her with the back of his hand, falling back with a groan and her hand going up to her face with tears threatening to spill.

The man demands the other officers something in Russian, then Valerie is lifted up. Despite fighting, it does nothing for Val who is only 5'1 and weighs only about 99 pounds for a girl who's seventeen years of age. She was not the strongest, or even had any strength against big Russian man who are buff and tall.

"Don't touch me!"

It's no use as she's set down onto a chair, along with Steve and getting strapped together. "Steve? Steve! Hey, Steve! Wake up!" But no response as Valerie looks over, the man lifts up Steve's head. "Don't touch him! Leave him alone!" She says and the man shook his head as he clicks his tongue. "I think your friend need a doctor." He walks around over to Valerie.

"Good thing... we have the very best."

The man laughs and Valerie rolls her eyes, glancing down. Her legs are left to move around freely so, naturally she kicked the man's leg as hard as she could making him grunt and step back, touching his leg.

He looks up, "you are going to regret that, suka." She's unsure what he just called her but suddenly, she already did feel regret as the man stood up straight. "Assholes." She whispers when the Russian men all leave the room after being told to by the lead officer.

Around the time Robin, Dustin and Erica found a cart they can use to go back to save Steve and Valerie, the two were still tied up together. The girl had tears rolling down her cheeks by that time, she had been shouting for help for a while now and she felt so alone, like she wasn't going to be rescued, her or Steve.

She couldn't stop yelling, only to not get any help.  She especially got into the thought that Steve might be dead, that she might be strapped to a dead body but she wasn't so sure. "Hey, can you stop yelling?" She heard him mumble and she immediately looks over.

"Steve!" She says, sniffling and smiling widely. "A-Are you okay?" She says quietly and he lifts his head. "Are you?" He slightly slurs his words, "I-I thought you weren't ever gonna wake up..." She says in a whisper and he turns his head slightly. "My ears are ringing, I can't really breathe, my eye feels like it's about to pop out of my skull... But I'm up, right?" He says and she sighs, leaning her head towards his. "Yeah... God, I'm so relieved." She whispers.

"Why were you crying?" He says quietly and she keeps her head on him. "I-I was really scared of losing you." She sighs and then she looked over at the table she had noticed a while ago. "Hey... do you see that table? To your right." She says and he looks the other way.

"No, your right not mine, Stevie," she says right away so he immediately turns his head the other way. "Before I started crying, I had a WWRD moment, What Would Robin Do? And I think she would think of hopping together at once over to there, kick the table to get the scissors into your lap and you cut us out of here." She says and Steve chuckles.

"Y-Yeah... Robin would so come up with that. Why did they leave scissors in here anyway?" He looks over at the blue door. "Those morons." He says and she giggled. "Yeah. Morons." She agreed with her best friend. "Total morons." He says and she nods, looking ahead.

"On the count of three, we're gonna hop."

"Okay, good, hop on three. I gotcha."

"Alright. Ready?" She says and he nods. "Yeah, yeah, yeah." He says and she nods. "One, two, three." They hop to the side. Valerie gasped, "I'm so telling Robin if this works out, I'll so impress her." She says and Steve laughs.

"Okay. Let's try again?" He suggested and she nods. "One, two, three." They hop again, this time getting closer to the table. "Holy shit! This is gonna work! You little genius!" Steve looks over his shoulders at the girl. "Yeah! We're close, ready?" She asked him.

"One, two, three."

This time the two were obviously getting a little bit too cocky about their get-the-scissors plan because they hop at different times and land straight to the floor, groaning.

AUTHORS NOTE

i updated not allowed and now this, today, really proud of my self, & i'm sorry my "three day break" turned into a ten day break lmao