Trevor and Conner were yelling out instructions to Charlie and Joshua as they played games in something they called the Play Station 5.

"Guys" she called out.

No one seemed to notice.

"Guys" she said a little louder. The boys were so into the game that they weren't paying attention.

"Guys!" Jia yelled at the top of her lungs and all of them jumped from their spot.

"What?!" The boys yelled back in unision.

"I'm bored. Let's play something else" she said, supporting her head with her hand as she sat on the swivelling chair, her fingers fiddling with a Groot Key chain.

"You yelled your lungs out for that?"

"You weren't even hearing my calls the first time!" She complained.

"Sheesh! We lost!" Trevor threw his arms up in the air, sending one of the controllers flying.

"Okay, let's play Simon Says then"

"Conner, we're not seven"

Conner pouted.

Who said only seven year olds could play Simon Says? There is no law as such...

"Speaking of seven, how about Seven Minutes in Heaven?" Joshua asked with excitement radiating off of him.

"No" Trevor said flatly, earning a disappointed huff from Josh.

"You are no fun, bruv" he said disappointedly, nudging Trevor's arm.

"How about a round of Truth or Dare?" Jia suggested enthusiastically.

Trevor was going to say 'No', but everyone else said positive answers and they were already ready to go downstairs for a better place to sit and play, and to get some snacks.

"What have we got to lose anyway?" Joshua fist bumped Conner as they all made their way out of the room.

Trevor just had no choice but to sigh in defeat and follow them out.

•••

"Alright, so, you know the rules. Once you choose, there is no going back. Fine?"

Different expressions of agreements filled the air.

"Alrighty. Me first, Me fiirrstt!" Conner said all excited, raising his hand up in the air like a school kid.

"Go on" No one wanted to disappoint the little child among them.

"Hmm.... Joshua. Truth or Dare?"

"Er... Truth?" Joshua wasn't so sure.

"Okay..." Conner hummed as he thought about what to ask him. "Something you hate about Jia?" He asked and smirked as he saw Joshua shrinking under Jia's gaze.

"Um.... The fact that she is a... Uh... A Control freak? I mean, not always, but still--" Joshua stammered on his answer as he felt Jia's gaze getting more intense every passing second.

"You said what you said! Hehe" Conner felt satisfication wash over him as he saw Jia burning Josh down with her glare.

"I choose... Trevor. Truth or Dare?"

"Dare" Trevor had a feeling that choosing Truth was a sign of cowardice.

Josh thought about it for a second.

"Call someone you hate so much. And confess your love to them"  he grinned.

"Someone I hate so much..." Trevor muttered as he put on a thinking face, stroking his chin. "Alright" he took out his phone and started dialling in some numbers into the phone.

In no time, someone's phone started ringing in the house and everyone looked at Trevor in confusion.

"Dude! Why the hell are you calling me?!" Conner yelled in protest.

"Pick up" A small smile tugged at the corner of Trevor's lips.

"What?" Conner attended the call and spoke into the phone with a scowl, though he knew what Trevor was going to say.

"Kon, baby, I loove youu sooo much, you're the love of my life! Smooch smooch smoooch!" Trevor said in an unnecessarily squeaky voice, causing everyone except Conner to erupt into laughter.

Conner just kept kicking and cursing him, until he decided it was time to finally carry on the game.

"Jia. Truth or Dare?" Trevor asked.

"Dare!" Jia thought she would seem inferior and weak if she chose Truth. Just like someone else in the room.

"Hm-hm. Bad choice. I dare you to moan for thirty seconds straight" Trevor smirked.

"What? No, no way I'm gonna do that!" She deadpanned as the boys desperately tried to stifle their laughter.

"A dare's a dare, Jia" Charlie stated as Jia gaped at him in disbelief.

"C'mon, guys!" Jia tried. She wished if she could whine her way out of it, but all her efforts were left in vain when the boys didn't seem to change their mind.

•••

Jia has never felt so embarrassed in her whole life. She looked as red as a tomato.

Damn Trevor and his stupid dare!

She wanted to make him pay for what he did. And Charlie? He was supposed to help her! Instead, he sided with that asshole. What kind of a friend does that?

If this is what they call fun, she'll show them fun.

"Charlie. Truth or Dare?" She asked, her voice full of venom.

"Daaaree?" Charlie said, his voice still a little squeaky from laughing too much earlier.

Ooh, bad decision.

"Charles Gregor Carlton. I dare you to kiss Trevor. Thirty seconds atleast" She smirked evilly.

Charlie's eyes widened and Trevor choked on his own saliva.

"Wh-what?" His throat started to go dry.

"You heard me" Jia couldn't stop the evil grin from creeping up her face.

"N-no wa--"

"A dare's a dare" Jia echoed Charlie's words from earlier as her grin grew wider.

This is exactly what she wanted. To give them the embarrassment of their life. The fact that Conner and Joshua were rolling on the ground laughing, only made it even more hilarious. Yes, this was exactly what she wanted.

"Jia, I can't do that!" Charlie yelled. He wanted to do it. God, no one would ever know how badly he wanted to do it. But he was afraid it might only end up with him being hurt. He might end up messing up everything they have now.

"Are you chickening out already?" Jia teased.

"This game is bullshit!" Trevor complained as he hit Conner in the head for laughing too much.

Conner and Joshua, despite the random punches being thrown their way at times, sided up with Jia and started encouraging Charlie to give it a go. They knew Trevor wasn't straight. But, what'd probably go wrong? It was just a kiss and it would be fun.

A few moments of the trio teasing him and Charlie had had enough. He thought about all the worst things that could happen. All the consequences it could bring.

"Come on Charlie, do it!" Everyone encouraged as Charlie looked as pale as a corpse.

"Charles, don't even think about it" Trevor snapped.

"Aye, two chickens"

Consequences be damned.

"I swear to God, if y-mph--" Trevor's voice was muffled when Charlie dashed his lips on his.

Why hadn't he thought about doing this earlier?