"Are we going to spend the night here?", I ask once we are back in our new room. Stefan has really tried his best to make everything perfect for me. The candles are still shining brightly, illuminating the room and the delicious scent of vanilla is still wafting in the room. The candles are burning out slowly and with its every flame, the scent gets even more stronger.

"If you want", he smiles and wraps his arm around my waist.

I turn around and look at him. These past few days has really been the hardest for him as well. He has lost some weight but the glow in his eyes has returned back. He was suffering quietly while making sure I stay safe.

Standing on the tip of my toes, I kiss the corner of his lips where I had hurt him when I had slapped him out of anger and drag my mouth on his cheek where there were remnants of my fingerprints.

I kiss his forehead and every inch of his face before he tugs me closer and captures my lips with his. My mouth moves passionately against his and I try to pull him more closer to me when I feel like I can't get enough of him.

"Jess", he whispers my name breathlessy against my lips and trails his mouth on my bare shoulder till my neck. Goosebumps rise on my skin when he places an open mouth kiss on my skin. I crane my head and kiss his ear and graze my teeth against his earlobe gently.

"God, you are killing me", he groans and lifting his head, he cups ths side of my neck and pulls me in for another breathtaking kiss. 

I thread my fingers in the hair, tugging at it lightly when his tongue makes contact with mine. I moan into his mouth and he inclines his head to deepen the kiss. I start feeling lightheaded when he starts kissing my neck again but this time I feel his tongue on my sensitive skin.

The warmth of his mouth against my skin causes my eyes to roll back. My breath deepens when he tightens his hold on my waist and I can sense that he is controlling himself for me. I wrap my arms around him and lean my face against his shoulder.

"Stefan", I murmur. "I want you."

As soon as these words are out from my mouth, I realize what will happen between us and start trembling with both anticipation and with a little bit of fear.

Stefan pulls me back and looks at me with so much desire intensely burning in his eyes that I find my knees buckling beneath.

"Just hold me", I say when his gaze becomes concern. "I'm just a little bit...."

"You don't need to do anything if you are not comfortable love", Stefan tightens his grip on me. "Don't feel pressure. There's no rush."

"Oh my God", I murmur with a little laugh. "This is so embarrassing."

"It's not", he assures me tenderly. "You don't have to....."

"No", I shake my head. "I don't feel pressure at all. I want this with you. I am just a little bit nervous. That's it."

"Your hands are trembling baby", he adds worriedly and holds them. "You don't look okay at all."

"I'm fine", I assure him. "Remember I told you that I was afraid of intimacy?"

His gaze softens as he nods and lifting my hands he places a tender kiss on them.

"I think it's because of that I feel a little bit nervous", I continue. "And I want to overcome it with you. I want this with you. Only you."

He leans his forehead against mine and I kiss him. "I just want to be yours completely."

He opens his eyes and l see love and desire shining brightly in his eyes for me. He showers feather like kisses on my face gently taking his sweet time as if capturing this moment in his mind.