'I'll get you another plate', Steve tells her and she looks up at him and shakes her head, 'No, it's okay, I'm done eating, so I don't need anymore', she says.

'Are you sure', he asks and she nods and gives him a short smile, 'yeah, I'm full now', she replies and when I stand up, she looks at me, which is when I give her a smile, 'It's okay', I mutter to only her and reassure her.

________

'This is annoying, why's there a new control pads now, I liked the old ones, they we're simple', Y/n tells Thor when she decides to join him in is fortnight game, or whatever it was they we're anyway.

'It's simple', Thor tells her and then begins to show how to use it, 'she seems different', Nat breaks the silence.

'She would be, given everything she's been through', Wanda says and I agree myself, she'll be okay, she just needs some time readjust.

When I get out of thought, my attention goes back to Y/n when she snaps the control pad in half and we're all staring at her, surprised, because we didn't counter how strong she really was.

'Sorry, I'll get you a new one', she tells Thor who had paused the game and stared at her whilst she throws the broken parts in the trash next to her, 'We have plenty M'Lady', he tells her and she nods and sighs.

'I'll just watch', she tells him and I see the small tremble in her hands when she tucks them back into her blanket and watches when Thor starts the game again.

Her attention is then drawn to me and she just stares at me, like there's something helpless in her and she doesn't know what to do.

'She just needs time to heal', I tell them and then walk over to her and take the seat next to her, 'I'm sorry', she mutters first and I move my arm around her shoulders and tuck her into my side, 'it was an accident', I tell her, because it was.

*End of Bucky's POV*

________

I hugged Bucky and sighed into his chest, I hate this, I hate what they did to me and I hate that I can't do anything about it.

I've even chosen to keep my distance from Emori, she's just a small and frail thing, so I don't want to make the mistake in touching her and accidently hurting her, I don't want to do that and she doesn't deserve that.

'Doll', Bucky pulls me out of thought and I move my eyes up to him, 'are you okay', he asks for the twelfth time tonight and this time I shake my head, 'I just want to be fixed', I mutter to him and bury myself into him.

'I'm sorry, I'm trying really hard', I tell him next and the only thing he does is run his hand into my hair and I sooth and relax into him.

________

I looked over at Bucky when he groaned and set down a huge box and I'm confused, 'what's that', I ask and he looks over at me with a smile, 'come on, open it, I got you something', he says, so I get up and walk over to him with a sigh, 'I don't really need anything Bucky', I tell him, 'so you shouldn't have brought anything for me', I add.

'I wanted to', he says, 'I've had for a couple of years, so I thought you'd like it', he adds and I sit on the coach next to him and open it.

When I rip off the tape and open the flabs of the box, I see some vintage video games and look at Bucky who is still smiling at me, 'I thought you might like these games better', he states and I smile back at him, 'that's was nice of you, but I don't want to touch them Bucky, I might end up breaking them', I said and he takes something out of the box, 'I don't care, you'll like these way better', he states and I see a game boy in his hand, 'and these can be replaced', he adds and hands it to me, 'come on, we'll play together', he says and I take it from him.