'Buck', Steve begins but is cut off when Y/n kicks him to the ground and then moves her eyes back to me, 'your my mission', she states, full of anger and hatred that she seems so unrecognisable.

'Y/n', I call to her again but she's fighting me again, only this time with her dagger and I move my hand out to the team when they moved towards us, 'leave her', I tell them, 'It's okay', I state, because it was and that I didn't want her getting hurt from anyone.

When I've caught her arms and pinned them together, I pull her towards me and smile when my eyes meet hers, 'Doll', I try again, and this time she stops struggling for a moment and stares at me whilst I continue to smile at her.

'It's me Doll, It's Bucky', I mutter to her and her eyes soften as she stares at me, then melts into my touch, 'It's me Doll', I tell her again and all the tenseness in her body melts away, 'Bucky', she muffles due to the mask on her face, and then there's a pool off water gathering in her eyes and I nod, 'It's me Doll', I tell her, then slowly remove the mask from her face and it's then I want to kiss every inch of her face and  hold her so close that she's only breathing me in, but I refrain from doing that until we we're alone.

Instead I hug her and smile, 'I missed you so much', I whisper against her and she tightens her arms around me, 'I missed you too', she whispers back and then she's cut off from something else she was about to say to me and screams in my ear.

When I pull back, she screams even louder and clutches onto me, 'Stop it', she says and I stare at her, 'what's the matter Doll', I ask her because I'm confused and don't know what's happening to her.

'She comes back with us', I heard and look over to a Hydra agent, who was holding a device and when he presses the trigger further, she screams even louder.

When I was about to take action, the team already did, and Steve's shield is the one that broke the device, so it's then Y/n calms, clutches onto me and shudders against me.

'It's okay', I reassure her and hug her closer to me, 'get her to the jet, we'll join you after we take care of the rest of the agents', Steve tells me and I pick her up and walk back to the jet.

'I missed you so much', she mutters against me again and I smile and hold her closer, 'I missed you a lot too', I tell her, 'I looked everywhere for you and it just hurt that I couldn't find you', I tell her and I feel her eyes burn my own.

'I dreamt of you', she tells me next, 'when Hydra tortured me, the only place I could go was dreaming of you and it was less lonely', she explains and I sigh to myself.

'I did too', I tell her, 'I dreamt of you every night and hated when I woke up', I said and she tucks herself into me, 'I don't want to do this anymore', she tells me and I'm confused and stare down at her, 'What', I question.

'I don't want to keep fighting anymore', she reiterates, 'I'm tired of it', she adds and moves her hand over my chest, 'After Hydra I'm done', she mutters and I notice her drift off, then stur until she falls still again.

'And I'll join wherever you go', I mutter against her and kiss the top of her head.

When we reach the jet, the first thing I notice is Sam on the ground, so I quickly make my way to him and nudge him, 'Sam', I try and wake him up, but he's unconscious.

When I get up, I walk up to get Y/n in the jet first, but I'm thrown back and Y/n tumbles out of my arms and onto the ground, just a few feet away from her.

'Bucky', she calls out to me and whimpers in pain, but I've got a cloud of blurriness clouding my eyes and I'm losing consciousness.

'Doll', I call out to her, then I feel her hands on my cheek as she stared down at me, 'I'm here', she tells me and her forehead falls on mine, 'I'm sorry', she says before I pass out, 'my time with Hydra has changed me, I can't be around the team and you when I've hurt so much people', she says.