Forbidden Pastime

~~~AKEMI~~~

~~~AKEMI~~~

Kneeling on the rooftop floor was quite colder than she had thought, well directly facing the sky all day made Akemi thought it would at least hold some kind of warmth but she guesses here in the paranormal world, no such thing as temperature exists.

She is used to seeing it. The other side as she mostly calls it and only finds herself in that situation when she manifests herself to be. If Akemi recalls correctly, it works the same way as Astral projection. Astral projection is when their soul separate from their body and will be able to see a different perception of the world. Since the body lives in the actual living world, it is only able to see such thing yet the soul is something different and sees everything the body cannot.

Some other special people are an exception to this although not as special as Akemi's abilities of actually seeing it 24/7.

It has been a while since she saw what the actual living world looks like but Akemi still gets the idea from the visions of other spirits. Colorful and bright is what she knows of the side she lives in yet it always bothers Akemi to think that she saw things differently.

The Other side looks distraught, extremely dark that lacks any kind of light as though the sun never existed. The whole world looks cold but since Akemi is still connected with her body, she never felt the low temperature but now her soul is walking around without any shell, she felt every shivering chill that touched her glass skin. Akemi actually felt that she is inside the Other side, as though this were the real world because her body (when not astral projecting) assured her of her heart beating inside her chest or the touch and warmth from the people beside her actual body without that she felt kinda lost.

"Akemi-san," Alone in the Other side rooftop is what Akemi thought she was yet the voice behind her was similar to what she was used to hearing. This voice was more gentle compared to the normal straightforward authority she hears,

Turning around she was quick to know that the Naru in front of her was not Naru at all. "You must be Eugene."

Akemi says, more as a statement than a question and the male Mai continuously mistaken for as Naru let out a soft smile. Inside, Akemi was a bit startled at the sight— they were highly similar going on by Naru's words and Mai's constant belief that Eugene was Naru despite the contrasting personalities so Akemi automatically thought of the male in front of her is what Naru truly looked like.

'I didn't notice much of his appearance at the fallen well but they do look quite dashing...' Akemi thought to herself as she took note of Eugene's appearance. 'Good thing I'm blind as a bat if I ever see Naru daily my heart would have jumped out of my chest from how dashing he is.' Akemi tried to hide her inner squeal at the thought of Naru's cold mysterious persona and seeing it everyday with matching prince-like appearance is a no-good-for-the-heart.

Eugene widens his smile more naturally compared to Naru making Akemi know he is the smiley twin. "Shocked?"

Akemi lightly shrugs her shoulders, a friendly smile on her lips that almost matched his as she couldn't help but compare Eugene to his brother. "hm~? not really, just wondering who is the younger twin..."