END: Silent Christmas

Look at that lil' guy~! I'm glad he was given the SPR as a Christmas Present~!

~ ~ ~

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ AKEMI ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

WHILE THE OTHERS WERE ON THE FENCE

Akemi trusts that Naru and the others could find Kikyo, knowing that they are smart and a few of them looking out for Kikyo— it would only be time to find Kikyo before night fall.

So yes, Akemi believes that they would be fine without her help on looking. 'All they have to do was think outside the box and look up, they could manage.'

Akemi nudged Oliver forward, trying to look for any free staff to help her around.

As if her prayers were answered, one of the staff happened to pass by and Akemi with her shaky hand waved and stepped towards the staff. "Excuse me but do you happen to have a ladder?"

Akemi didn't know why but she felt like going up and different heights are calling for her.

~~~

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ NARU OTHERS ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

Seeing that the crew of the SPR failed on locating Kikyo's hiding figure, Naru decided for a more stepped up way of looking for Kikyo.

"Toujo-san may we borrow your children?" Naru asked as the crew went inside, the temperature was getting colder— even Bou-san let out a sneeze and were shivering.

"Huh?"

Bou-san too was confused and sipped the warm tea given to him, Mai already laying down the sofa and drinking her own blend. "What are you going to do Naru-chan?"

One of the members tried to give Naru some tea but the boss declined, there are more important matters after all. "-I'll have the children look for Kikyo."

"Are you trying to reenact the hide-and-seek scene?" Mai perked up at Bou-san's words,

"But I thought the children couldn't find Kenji?"

"This time I'll follow the children while they look for Kikyo-san." Naru turns to the others, deciding to at least take one sip of the tea but frowned when it was nowhere near Akemi's, however it would be rude of him to leave it behind and so finished the cup. "-You won't find her in places the children would think to look."

"You're going to look in the places the children won't think to look?!" Mai was stunned, 'That's a brilliant idea!'

"Wow! What a brilliant idea!" Bou-san speaks out that Mai thought she spoke aloud for a second and let out a sheepish grin when she didn't.