Cannibal Pleasure

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ AKEMI ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

 ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ AKEMI ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

It was all so weird, standing in the middle of a room with everything clear and bright. Not like the usual blur and dark that Akemi is used to, just from that thought Akemi knew this to be a vision.

Looking from the open balcony, the cold breeze of the night seeped in. Laughter from the outside echoed around and it wasn't until the sound of footsteps by the hall joined in did the noise outside ceased.

As if all that Akemi should focus on were the footsteps that slowly went near.

The door to the old styled dorm opened with a click and before Akemi could tell who it was about to come in, she heard the voice once more yell out.

"I can't stop it! I cannot stop!"

~~~

"Sempai!"

Akemi's eyes opened wide, the familiar blur back to her sights. The heiress let out a groan as she massaged her nape, it felt stiff.

"Akemi! Thank goodness you're alright!" Hiroko and Moe stood beside the sofa where Akemi laid, relief filled their eyes.

"What happened?" Akemi asked, gazing around the room with a frown.

"You fainted." Naru stated as a fact, seeing as she was alright, Naru stood from his kneeling beside her.

Learning that they were near each other made Akemi flinch at the sudden closeness of his voice. 'So— so handsome!' Akemi warmed,

"You got us worried there, Mattaku!" Ayako flicked Akemi on the forehead, making the girl let out a small yelp from the sudden attack while Mai hugged her.

"Sorry if I made you guys worry..." Akemi let out a breathy laugh as she petted Mai's head. "-how long have I been unconscious?"

"21 minutes and 16 seconds." Naru muttered, turning back to the cameras they were starting to set up.

The people inside the dorm dropped a sweat at Naru's blunt behavior, Hiroko and Moe silently sending messages to themselves as they pouted their lips toward Akemi to gesture the heiress and Naru.

"We've only set up 5 of the dozens of monitors on a vacant dorm just two doors away from Moe and Hiroko's dorm," Naru continued before turning to gaze at Akemi's figure by the sofa with a cold look. "-I suggest you don't go fainting out of nowhere again."

'Like I could actually help it...' Akemi embarrassingly smiled, "Don't worry the next time I faint, I'll tell for you to catch me this time!" Akemi teasingly joked.

Naru was silent, so were the others as they watched the two. "No need, just go and fall by yourself." Naru answered coldly before turning to leave the dorm.