Tragic Began Where Their Love Story Ended

Note: This Ghost case is something I found on another anime and I just can't help but imagine if Naru and Akemi were the one to be there!

~~~

MAI AKEMI NARU

"Woah! Akemi-sempai, look! It's the beach!" Mai points outside the rolled down car windows.

The heiress gives a wry smile, couldn't actually see the view. And it seems Mai realized her words because the high schooler gives Akemi a sheepish apology.

On their way to the beach consists of Naru, Akemi with her pet Oliver, and Mai— specifically sitting in the order. The SPR per usual, looks around the area they are going to be working on before they make a move of sending the equipment in. So here they were in Akemi's car with a designated driver.

"A haunted house?" Mai blinks, turning her head to keep her attention in the heiress.

"That's right, they say the ghost of a woman haunts the house." Akemi says while they sat at the back of the driving car, beside them was the beautiful view of the ocean. "You know that old house on top of the cliff?"

"Oh, Is that it?" Mai points, already seeing a mansion like beach house on a high cliff within the mountains and sea. It was eerie yet exquisite looking— knowing it's being haunted made it eerie.

"Right now, we'll be going to meet the current caretaker of the house, which is not far from the actual cliff house." Naru speaks beside them as they finally got out of the car— Akemi telling the driver stay around for a moment, she'll call when they needed him.

Once she finishes talking to the driver, the three people faced the cemented stairs leading them to the cliff house.

Naru walks ahead first, Mai followed next with Akemi and Oliver behind her. The dog, doing it's duty to guiding Akemi from an unfamiliar place.

"Neh~ doesn't that seem interesting? How about we take a look into it now?"

"eHhHH!?" Mai widens her eyes at the heiress walking up the steps next to her.

"It seems fun! Why don't we go check it out Mai?" Akemi chimes, a spreading smile on her lips.

"Sheesh, Akemi-sempai, you and your fetishes..."