SNEAK PEEK

~~~

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

~~~

NARU

Naru's brows drew together, lashes fluttering while the tips of his lips lowering. Sitting on his bed, Naru got back from the hospital and taking a day's rest before meeting the others back the next day. The doctor advised nothing but a good cold compress couldn't fix, so here he was.

In his room. On a bed. Reminiscing the case.

He remembered her song. He remembered Akemi's song.

And the idea of her being the same person as the child in his dreams froze him on the spot. 'Could it actually be?'

It was highly improbable. The statistics of all the population he could meet, he managed to meet the very person he only known in his dreams. Rather impossible yet not out of thought. 'It is a small world after all...'

Naru shuts his eyes, Akemi's drawing clutched in his hands-- making sure he doesn't wrinkle it too much.

He spoke of his dreams when he was young; A girl showed up on his dream, crying and a bit wounded a day after awakening his psychic ability. Says she has been on an accident but couldn't let on regarding it, so Naru had nothing to say to the authorities. None believed him except for his brother and so kept his mouth shut,

He didn't remember much of the details of her appearance but he made sure to capture it before it could fade. The golden tangling threads she calls hair, even the wide grin that proposed adventures and her eyes that invited magic in his dreams. Sparkling purple,

Having a rare eye color already degrades the others from his list but there were still others with such a rare condition, yet the moment she sang her song. Naru connected the dots it doesn't take an intelligent person to match Maruyama Akemi was the girl on Naru's dreams.

'Or should he put it as memories instead?'

Flipping the paper over, Naru observed the well-drawn face of a little girl. Looked to be in her young six or eight but Naru remembered telling she was older than she looked, ten years-old. If anything, he thought of her younger than that from her clothing and height; the way she presented herself.

'Thinking about it now... her appearance changed— still a child in the head though.' Her golden locks no longer golden but wavy and untangled from it's neighbor, perfectly kept. Her hair covered in a silvery gray hair dye that Naru knew wouldn't last for a few more weeks. Her outfits changed from bright sparkly pink and now more elegant and chic complimenting her figure perfectly yet not her personalityshe's too... quirky that it takes you aback from the contrasting delicacy of her clothing.