END: Cannibal Pleasure

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ NARU AKEMI  ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

 ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ NARU AKEMI ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

"She's not here anymore," Naru and Akemi didn't bother to move away their gazes from the orange lake. Naru found it peaceful and serene in a way, he thought that this must be the most peaceful he has yet to experience on his stay in Japan.

While Akemi just continued to stare at the orange twinkling blur on her sight to focus. "Okita Kiyomi didn't know she died— or how it even happened, so it was quite easy to talk to her..."

"Isn't that why you came here?" Akemi continued, " -You wanted to free her as well once you're finished with Hagiwara Seiichi's."

Naru remained quiet.

A sense of time didn't exist for spiritual beings. All they knew was they are just there, filled with emotion that they felt most before they died or while on their lives. After their deaths those emotions leave behind energy, if it's great enough then they turn like the spirit on the Doll House case or like Hagiwara.

But somehow, Okita Kiyomi didn't know why she was there, she has a sense of emotion that was at least strong enough for her to stay before she died.

Okita Kiyomi continually looked for her parents, but something in her just can't leave the place where her body was placed as she continued to hope that her family would find her.

"-All that was left of her— her confusion and feelings of lost." Akemi said, explaining what she saw before Naru could join her. "I spoke to her how she's dead and that it was a long time ago... She was still confused and didn't understand a word that I said but that's to be expected, so I told her that her family is waiting somewhere else."

And then Okita Kiyomi left, being engulfed by a warm light that Akemi would never get bored of seeing.

If the Spirit back on the Park case stayed at least longer like the others they faced, she would turn like one of them. Losing their proper thought, their memories and life lost as their spiritual survival remains.

Akemi wondered, if she were to die now would something inside her make her stay?

Without meaning to her thoughts went to Naru, but something forced that back and she saw two familiar faces. Her mom and dad.

"What are you going to do after this? After you've achieved your goal of finding your brother?" Akemi asked, trying to change her way of thought.

Naru glared at Akemi, a frown on his face as he stared at her in alert.

Seeing his reaction Akemi waved her hands in front to mean that he shouldn't take it in a bad way, "—Mouh~! I was just curious! You don't have to answer if you don't want to..."