Chapter Twenty-Two

"Don't you remember me?"

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"From junior high."

I was confused. What was Dallin talking about?

"I went to your junior high school. Don't you remember me?" He asked with his nice smile that I loved to see. The past week I had really grown with Dallin. He showed me that my family was horrible and really he was the only on who loved me.

He just needed a chance. Just one chance and I gave it to him.

I think back to so many years ago back in my home town. I tried to remember who he was but I couldn't come up with anyone.

"Sorry but I don't." I smiled back. And he came in for a kiss. This time I let him. His soft lips touching mine made me happier then ever. I love Dallin. He is the only one I will ever love and the only one I will be with.

"Well maybe you remember me by Drake Weesaw?" He asked.

At that I remembered. He was the nerdiest kid in the school. He was bullied and tormented and his lunch money was always taken from him. I was with the popular group so I didn't pay any attention to him. At least that's what my friends thought. Really I saw what was going on but I never went in to stop the bullies.

He was blonde with big glasses and had buck teeth. How could Drake be Dallin. He has changed so much.

"I always had a crush on you and when I heard from a friend that you moved to California I packed up and moved after you. I knew that it was our destiny to be together!" He said that with such happiness it made me giggle.

"What's so funny?" He asked chuckling.

"Oh nothing. It's just. Well. A boy has never moved hundreds of miles to be with me."

"Well I did and I'm so glad everything worked out."

I check the clock on my watch that Dallin got me. 1:45. Our flight would start boarding at 2:15.

2:15 and my worries would be gone. Gone forever. And with the love of my life.

Dallin taught me no one loves me and showed that he does and always will. A life without love is worthless isn't it?