"So girlfriend?"

Natasha

Natasha woke up next to Yn she wiped the last of her tears. It was like how Yn would go into her mind before going to sleep going through a good memory we picked and hanging out there till she dosed off.

Yn woke up not long after Bonnie had enchanted something.
She got up in a panic muttering something in Bulgarian then examine the room.

"I need to go" Yn spoke like she was in a panic, and got up from the bed in a defensive position ready to fight whoever had gotten near her.

She turned her body around the room facing everyone till she landed on Natasha and stared into her eyes.

"Time is running out, I need to go" she repeated. Her eyes filled with worry.

She kept her stance toward Natasha. Till Natasha slowly calmed her down from such panic. And asked Yn what she worrying about Yn thought about it but had no clue all she knew was that something was going to happen but couldn't put a finger on what would happen or when.

Meanwhile, Natasha's heart cracked with every second Yn looked at her with no love or recognition. Her chest tightened every moment of it but she never showed it not yet not here. She shoved it off after explaining what happened to Yn.

She could tell Yn was in disbelief but just shrugged and said okay then asked what will happen next. None of them had a clue except Natasha had one in mind Wakanda would help and figure it out with all the technology and medical care.
"I have an idea in mind" Natasha looked at Yn's family members and old friends.
"She can come with me to Wakanda they have Tech and medical that are far advanced from modern world technology now and they are friends of mine and yours" Natasha looked at Yn and then to her family looking for agreement with the idea or approval for Yn to leave her home.
Which they didn't.

They decided that she should be around family. It later became an argument between Natasha and Yn's family on which was better for Yn.

"Think what's better for Yn and it would be quicker if she came with me" Natasha was furious at Yn's family, especially Damon and Rebekah she hated at the moment.
"Yeah No we don't trust technology not after what happened with Hydra do you have no idea what they have done to her!" Rebekah yelled at Natasha. Natasha chuckled then looked straight into Rebekah.
"We didn't do that, where we're you? We were the ones that saved her. While you ran away from her or when her parents were chasing her trying to make her do something she didn't want to do, she called them monsters and she didn't want any part of it. She told me everything about you all" Natasha Ranted and walked next to Yn's side with a questionable gaze.

"How about I make my decisions and leave," Yn awkwardly moved away from the group in the room. Till she got to the door and ran out.
"See she doesn't believe us who's going after her" Rebekah sighed
while Damon Vamp speeded out the room and could say he caught up with Yn a couple of seconds later Natasha and the rest heard a scream.
"What the fuck are you" Yn screamed out in the hallway.

Natasha then walked out of the room spotting the two at the edge of the stairs Yn backed away from Damon.
"Uhm a vampire so we're you" he walked forward and grabbed Yn's shoulders turning her around to face all of us once again.

"All of you Except your girlfriend and Bon bon" he pointed at the two of us.
"You all are out of your mind I need to leave" she turned around and again went down the stairs this time no one stopped her but rather Natasha followed behind.

"I'll call you guys later on updates" Natasha hollered from downstairs with a grin knowing she got Yn.

"So where are leaving to?" Natasha asked uncloaking the Quinjet. Yn gasped beside Natasha. Natasha smiled and continue to walk ahead of Yn then opened the quinjet to enter followed by Yn.
"I don't know all I know is that there place with a big field some type of shield blocking out some kind of creatures" Yn examined the inside of Quinjet before she sat next to Natasha. Natasha yet had a smile on her face when she turned on the jet.
"I know what talking about I'm going there anyway" she lifts the quinjet from the ground and took off into the distance.

"So girlfriend?" Yn asked out of nowhere Natasha shuffled into her seat and then cleared her throat. A hit to the gut Natasha made a small chuckle and nodded no.

"Ex-Girlfriend actually," she said with a hint of sadness. Yn gave Natasha a questionable look.

"Ex what happened between us," Yn asked Natasha in a low soft voice she had noticed how Natasha reacted to it.

"Let's say I did the very stupid thing and hid after I did the stupid thing. I left you for months. Which was also very dumb of me. You not forgiving the past few days but yesterday you did and I don't think I deserve it"

Natasha faced out the window while Yn stared at her and listened to every word she had spoken. Natasha felt her eyes glued onto but she didn't want to turn and look at her or she'll burst into tears which wasn't for her to do at all.

"Well if I have forgiven you for all the stupid shit you did then you deserve the forgiveness" Yn's voice was yet soft and quiet she put her hand on Natasha's thigh getting her attention to look at Yn.
Yn gazed into Natasha's eyes she then grinned.
"You have such love in your eyes for me, even one touch from me I get your attention" Yn smirked at turned to look at the controls of quinjet till she spotted a small pocket picture of both of them kissing a woman's cheek with a scrunched nose and a smile that reached each side of her ears she looked so happy.
Yn stared at it for a bit before picking it up.

"She's our ex-girlfriend the three of us were together we didn't get enough of each other and the same thing happened we both did stupid things and we're on different sides of things all you did was try to keep us all together but all we did is break your heart," Natasha let out and continue to steer the quinjet to Wakanda.

Yn and Natasha both sat in silence for the past couple of minutes before they arrived at Wakanda.