"...the lover of my life"

Wanda
Couple minutes later.
I followed y/n to the rooftop.
She was standing on the edge thinking- when she was once a human.
She was running in the woods.
Running from someone and that someone was
Rebekah chasing her. Y/n kept running she was scared and her dress was torn and dirty. Her cheek had a slit of blood and her shoulder did to. She ran till she came to a stump she hid behind it. Evening out her breathing. Then a stick snap in the distance. She looked towards the noise. But no one was there.
"She knows Elijah she seen my face. Sh-she, you would've seen the look on her face"Rebekah cry's to her brother.
Y/n peeked over from the tree.
Then Elijah spotted her. So y/n ran for life for a couple of moments then she fell over a root that was sticking up from the ground. Then she looked up to Rebekah and Elijah.
Y/n spoke in her language, Bulgaria.
'Don't hurt me' y/n cried
'Please don't hurt or eat me" y/n says back up to a tree. Terrified.
'I promise I wouldn't hurt you, darling'
Rebekah says kneeling down and touch her knee.
'Don't touch me' y/n screams.
'We won't hurt you y/n, we promise' Elijah says.
'What are you' y/n says looking straight into Rebekahs eyes. Rebekah then turned to Elijah for approval.
'We are vampires and Niklaus is a hybrid'
'Your not gunna hurt me' y/n says curling up in a ball.
'Of course not, my darling' Rebekah touchs
y/n's arm. Y/n shivers from the touch.
'I would never do that, your the lover of my life i could never' Rebekah smiles and bites into wrist.
'Here my love' Rebekah puts her wrist by y/ns
mouth. Y/n moved back a bit
'What are you doing?' She asks.
'Just bite into it' Rebekah says then sighs.
Then bites into her wrist again.
'Do it my lover, it would heal you'
Rebekah says bringing her wrist into y/n mouth forcing it.
Till y/n heals.
'What the hell where are my scars?' She asks.
'They gone now, now come with me' y/n hesitates to grab on to Rebekah. She does 'you would never hurt me?' y/n asks.
'never in my life, darling because I...' Rebekah says in y/ns mind before i interrupt her thoughts because i didn't want to hear those three words and a thought of someone else loving y/n except Natasha and me.

"hey, y/n/n"(your nickname)

"hey wands, i thought i told you i wanted to be alone" y/n says backing off of the ledge. I walked up in front of her grabbing a hold of the back of her neck.

"No i'm not leaving you alone" I say looking into her eyes she was short of frustrated, mad, sad all at the same time. i can feel it around her. i feel all of her feelings.

"you know the day, you told me to leave"y/n asks softening up to me. i nod.
"yes and i'm sorry for doing that i was- wasn't myself - i" I stuttered out .
"its okay, wands i'm telling you this because i don't want to keep secrets from you or Nat"

"that night you told me to leave i- i kissed you and compelled you to forget because that night i told you, i love you but you were standing their in shock. you froze in one spot for minute. so i compelled you. then you went back to being mad at me" y/n as tears running down her cheeks. before i could speak, she speaks again.

'i thought that you didn't love me back the way i did' she sighs.

"of course i love you ill always will no matter what" i lean my forehead onto hers. hugging her tightly. Her hands on my waist pulling me closer "No matter what, i always do" y/n whispers quietly.

"you want that forgotten memory?" y/n grabs my cheeks with her cold fingers. i nodded yes.

"you need to take off the necklace unless it isn't gonna work wands" y/n smiles. i take off the necklace. "okay ready?" she asks.
"yeah" i look into her eyes.
she takes a deep breath then grabbed my cheeks.

"i want you to remember the night when i left your place, we were arguing and when i kissed you" she says as her voice slowly fades away.

and their we were. arguing with each other.
'i want you to leave and never come back here y/n'
'NO' she says coldly.
'NOW I WILL FORCE YOU OUT'as i ready my magic.
she stared straight into my eyes, she had tears running down her face, then she leaned and kissed me and quickly backed off. we stared at each other with sadness. our yelling died down.
'Wanda" she says. i stare at her.
'I love you Wanda, but gotta forget what i said or that i kissed you' she compels me and backs away from me.
then i went back to being cold.
'leave please y/n i want to be alone don't you understand? i don't need any help' i yelled at her as she walks sadly out the door.

i came back to see y/n looking at me.
"i'm sorry i made you feel like that y/n" i say kissing her slowly and passionate.

it then turned into a heated kiss i slowly start to kiss her down to her neck she gasped.

y/n pulled away slowly i look up and frown at her. "maybe we should continue this inside the room, wands" y/n says waiting for a response. "yeah lets go" i say grabbing her hand and walking inside. we walked downstairs in a hurry. till we got to the living room area which where everyone was we tried walk by without getting noticed but spotted by clint. "what you guys doing?" he asks getting every ones attention. "uh gr- grabbing a Delicious snack" y/n says sarcastically then smirks and walks out towards the kitchen. where the door was for upstairs. "me too" i say walking out slowly to the kitchen when i got in Yn grabbed me by bridal style and ran to the bedroom
"somethings up i'm check on them"Natasha says getting up from her chair. leaving to living room and looked around upstairs to find y/n and wanda tearing eachothers clothes other. she then she smirks as they look at nat. Nat then locks the door behind her taking off her shirt.