"Are u scared to forget me?"

Y/n:
I thought about the kiss with Wanda that happened not to long ago. I'd miss it I'd miss her. I shake my head and got my mind off of it.
I could be forgetting right now, I got lost in thought, I don't remember meeting Natasha how did I met her? Who is this blonde woman in my memory that always been in them more then Natasha and uhm Wanda? Or my parents they're barely in the picture as I could see in my memory. I could say I forgot some things. My parents right now are probably with uncle Damon and Aunt Elena saving the town from evil.

I sit next to Natasha on the Quinjet while she's flys us to Mystic Falls. It was only silence between us since we left the compound there were no awkward silence it was peaceful, sitting together in silence we were comfortable in our own presence's as the sun was setting in the mountains we flew over. I'd have to tell her.
"It's beautiful isn't it" Natasha spoke quietly viewing the sunset her eyes darted towards me as I was starring at her I looked away once she saw me I observed the view. I cleared my throat.
"Yes it is" I spoke softly while my eyes stayed on the sunset. She shifted in her seat and pressed on a couple of points.
'Auto Pilot on' Friday had said.
"Everything alright Yn?" Natasha asked nicely.
"Uh yeah why nothing would be alright with me?" I chuckled awkwardly looking down at my fingers fiddling together then looked up at Natasha
"Ah yes something definitely something wrong you did your fiddling with your fingers" Natasha smirked and turned her seat facing me
"Tell me what's wrong and maybe I can help" Natasha crossed her arms sitting comfortably in her seat.

I sighed and looked towards her I would open up to her I have to tell what my mind was thinking I could forget what happened between us and what she means to me I want her to know, it'd seem I'm saying goodbye to her like I was dying.
"I'm going to forget you I don't want that, how am I going to know that I was with you? I mean I wouldn't believe it. Me yn dated black widow, I mean if you keep reminding me I'll think I'm being held hostage by the black widow" I chuckled then took a deep breath so I could continue.
"I wouldn't be anything anymore, I would forget everything like I know how to fight, who my friends are, that I was avenger, or that I'm vampire that lived hundreds of years, my mind would be in the past, and I don't want my life where the people I care about keep reminding me that I did this or I liked this" I sighed and looked at Nat she stared at me still trying to process what I've said.
"Are u scared to forget about me?" Natasha questioned softly starring at me.
I cleared my throat ready to speak as lump formed my throat.
"Of course I'm scared Nat, I'm afraid of the thought of it what we have is so special to me and I don't want to forget that"I look away to the window not looking towards Natasha.
"You are not going forget me, your not going to forget anything I'll make sure of that" she mumbled.

'destination is in 2 minutes miss Romanoff, miss Petrova' Friday says
"I'm already am losing them" I said sadly, she studied my face as I slowly looked at her Natasha face I couldn't read it. But she worried out of her mind and managed to look like she isn't worried she's good at it but I learned about Natasha very well.

"I don't remember a hot blonde chick in my memories I wonder where can I find her" you chuckle jokingly trying to make the energy more lighter Natasha frowned and leaned forward reading me like I am page that got interesting in a book she's reading.

"Are you serious"  Natasha raised her brow then lean back into her seat.

"Yeah I am perhaps I don't know why we are heading to my home" I told her as looked back at the window watching as the town you grow up in was getting closer.

"Did I tell you?" I asked unbuckle my seat belt Natasha did the same but she hasn't spoken she cleared her throat and sighed
"The blonde is Rebekah Mikaelson your ex lover and longest friend, you never told me why come here for" Natasha looked down at the town.