What they deserve

Wanda

Nothing from Natasha or yn yet but Wanda messaged them telling them that all of them are their way to Wakanda. To get the stone out of vision.
She knew that they probably ignore her messages. She told Steve about it and he took out his phone and told he'll just call because he knows nothing about texting yet.
He looked through his contacts til he spotted Natasha Name. He dials waiting for her to pick. Which she does in couple of moments

~hey Nat.
-steve whats wrong? The phone was on speaker
~nothing just calling to tell you were on our way to wakanda
-is that all steve?
She sounded quiet.

~Hows yn doing?
Steve looked towards wanda while she stares back he knew i wanted answers on what's happening to yn

There was silence on other side of the call.
You could hear sigh.

-she's asleep
Again another pause then a sniffle
-her memories faded away their gone, she's human again some how.

~she doesn't remember anything?
Steve turned around face away from me with one hand on his hip.

-I think so, we gunna find out tonight when this witch does this some kind of ritual or spell i don't know what she means.

Natasha spoke a bit more louder as we could a door shut close after she speaks.
Steve hadn't saying anything after hearing sniffling like she started to cry.
I got up leaving visions side and walked towards steve and took the phone from him he frowned.
"Wanda give it back" he spoke taking his hand off of his hip. I looked down at the phone and took off of speaker. And stick my hand out tell steve just a minute.

I put the phone up to my ear and walked away making sure no one could hear me speak.

~Natasha she'll be okay.
I whispered softly hearing nothing on the other end
-last she said she forgave us. Her voice was raspy then she breathed into the speak. I looked down to the ground nodded. I don't deserve her forgiveness i sigh while i watch a teardrop splash onto the ground.
~i don't accept that i don't deserve it but you deserve it.
I play with a strand of hair
-don't do that to yourself wands
~don't give me a lecture Nat.
There was muffling on other side of call for a couple of seconds.
-fine you be you i have go they want me back in the room with yn. There was pause on the other end then she spoke up again.
-I'll be in Wakanda shortly when this is done bye wands she hung up. I turned and went to go give Steve back his phone.

"She'll been in Wakanda after there done with yn" i told him
"What else she told you" he asked.
"Nothing else just something I don't deserve to hear from a wrong person to hear it from that all steve" i walk away.

Yn

The avengers tower i was cooking in the kitchen for the team I remember this actually a memory that would be favourite. I cooked the team Chinese food instead take out Chinese. They all stared from the other side of them room while music was playing loudly throughout the kitchen. Cooking with music just makes it more fun just not the dancing so much now because now dancing too much tends to make a more mess in the kitchen but sing at the top of my lungs just makes me feel more alive again. All of them walk in.

"You need any help?"Natasha shouted above the music. She looked surprised as i had many stoves cooking at the same time.

"I can help you"tony walked into the cooking area i gave hime a death stare.