Fight!

Your POV:

"I don't think so" the blond said charges at me in the air.
But I blasted at her with my green and yellowish powers and threw her a cross the room. She short of landed with her knees on the ground and her arms. She then looked up with shock and a smirked on her face.
"Wow she's is strong" she said getting up from the ground.
"Well of course I am"I said smirking at all of them
"Wanda, we need you to get down here now! We need your help" the man's voice said. That name I recognize that name.
"Okay coming down"
I recognized that voice some where.
"Why are your trying to kill us" the guy in the Metal suit and stepping forward.
I was fighting the voices in my head.
"I can't say no"I said holding out my hands with power.
"Who are you and get away from them!"there's that voice again that I recognized but I didn't know it was till there were a couple of feet in front of me. Wanda Maximoff the girl who throw me out. And left me. She left me a while ago.
"Wanda?"I asked but she didn't answer I get mad a take off my hood and mask.
Then I smirked. And waved with my fingers like I was a sociopath.
But I'm not my self I guess I'm short of am.
"How did you find me?"she was shocked
Kill them now y/n... Rumlow voice said in my head told me what to do. So I had to do it what I had to kill them.
"It's been three years since I last saw you darling " you said giving her an evil smile.
Then I formed my power in a ball ready to kill them all
But everything went black before I could could.

A couple of hours went by.

hydra has been talking to about escaping the avengers tower through your head. While the Avengers were watching me from the other side of the glass cell.
"Huh?"
The avengers look at you with concern.
"What is that?" You look around.
"Who are talking too?" One of the avengers asked.
"I should kill everyone and escape" you say out loud and They look around confused.
"Sorry" you look at Wanda.
"The voices" you point to your head. Smiling.
"I'm kidding geez"you laugh at them because the reaction on there faces.
"That's not what they really said" you laugh at them again. And walk back to the bed. Hearing there conversation.
"You sure this is your best friend friend Wanda?" You hear a guys voice.
She was my best friend I loved but I left because she wanted me too.
And maybe the a part of me wanted to.

Wandas POV:
We all sat in the conference room. Talking about y/n. My best friend who I thought was dead because of me. Why she trying to kill us avengers. This wasn't her.
She was so sweet and loving, caring and protective. Maybe she turned it off. She wasn't acting like her self. my thoughts were on y/n the whole time.
"Wanda are you listening"tony asked while twirling is pen around.
"No sorry" I said quickly. Look down at the table.
"We were thinking that you go through her mind" Steve blurted out.
"Okay but it won't be easy" I said walking out of the room to y/n cell.
Where she was sitting in the dark corner.
Y/n gets up and walks up to the cells glass.
"What do you want from me"
"Why don't you run from me"
"What are you wondering"
"What do you know about hydra"tony asked y/n. It was like she asking the question to herself.
"Why aren't you scared of me"
"Why do you care for me"y/n looked over to me with sadness. Those lines I've said to her before I kicked out and left her.
"Wanda do it now" tony ordered. I unlocked her cell and stood in front of her, I knew she didn't want to hurt me. She took a couple steps till her back hit the wall as the other Avengers entered.
I did what I was told and go through y/ns mind.

FLASH BACK TW
I was back from the beginning.
I was shot back with a dart filled with vervain, then with a wooden bullet.
In the ally near the bar I went.
"We've been tracking you for a long time"
The men in black and covered in masks took me. I screamed loud as I could, but they covered my mouth. And put me in a black suv. And snapped my neck then it was dark.

I walked through the darkness for a few seconds then I spotted a door I recognized.
Wandas door. And Wanda standing inside. "Leave and never come back" then it Slammed.

Then it went dark again.
Then I was back on the table from the first treatment from hydra. My first experiment. I was crying and screaming. My humanity was off but it hurt like hell.
The needles sticking into me.
A bunch of people shoot.
The sound of people shouting for help.
"Please don't hurt me" a women voice heard. Then a shoot out drive by.
I was holding the gun with during the drive by and shooting at innocent people and kids.

"Stop please...GET OUT OF MY HEAD"I yelled at Wanda.

I jumped out the window next after shooting to guys. Trying to escape but failed.

The memories kept coming up
And repeated over and over again. And I was tired of it.

"GET OUT OF MY HEAD WANDA"I yelled

But they kept going.
My first escape were I went down in the end. I lost with them taking off my bracelet and the sun burning in my skin.
"You promised you wouldn't hurt them"I cried out.
"NO ESCAPING THEN"Rumlow grinned of manipulation. He stabbed me with a wooden stick in the stomach.

I hope the screams, crying, shouting and people dying stop. It went blank.

Wanda:
"Oh my god"Natasha was horrified what she seen. She left the room running.
I leaned down to y/ns ear.
"Im going to kill them, your safe here with me"I whispered in there ear.
Y/n was passed out on the floor, so Steve lifted her to the bed. I left the room.