2 weeks

Years later, Your pov

I was still feeding in the night I didn't bother to stop I just kept going, and going.
I was walking down this dark ally not to far by the vampire bar. Yeah. I was drunk but not to drunk.
That's when I was taken. With a pain in my back. vervain.
It hurted I fell to the ground then I was picked up by people with masks on and carried me to a van. I tried kicking them away but I was weakened with vervain, it made it impossible to. Hydra. Of course I didn't know it then.

I was tortured by being injected with vervain, being stabbed with a wooden stick and other things that will kill me over and over again. Sometimes they leave me in the dark for months starving, but they let me out to feed on innocent civilians. Which I had to kill also. I never wanted too. But we petrova woman like to survive. Yeah my last name is Salvatore, but my mother is a petrova which makes me a petrova. So I did it and I guess that makes me a coward for doing best for that I to survive.

Hydra has been controlling me for years now. I tried to escape but failed Again,
Again, Again, And again.
I failed each time. Because they knew me well It's like they knew my whole life.
If I even tempted to they catch me And tortured me some more. My humanity flickered on and off. Some days I had hope that Wanda would save me. To come and find me if she ever needed me back but she never came. Maybe she never even cared about me or needed me at all.

Then hydra had done something different one day they injected me with a serum.
That made feel more powerful but they controlled it and with along my mind.
The power felt great, it ran through my veins like blood was pumping faster through but it shocked a bit every time I used them, it wasn't a bad feeling.
It short of made me feel like I was alive again. They were letting me out, they fed me more blood meaning I was going out to assassinate someone, it's what they always do when they were letting me out of the stupid cage I wasn't complaining.

So they let me out and sent me on my mission.
"Kill the avengers, if you don't I'll kill you" Rumlow said entering the room.
"you need me so you can't kill me" I smirked standing up from the bed, they guards immediately pointed their guns.
It was true but they can torture me forever or kill me in that matter.
"We got control over you so you can't escape" he said. I know and I hate that they do. Or they will kill the ones I love.
"Who said I was escaping" I said playing with a blue ball of my powers in my hands. And floated around the room.
"Just give her the serum now" he ordered angrily as doctors entered the room..
Okay I pissed him off. He's easy to piss off. A bunch of Hydra soldiers held up guns at my head. And two other people with a white coat came through them with needles. I nodded at them.
"No- No please don't" you said backing up till I hit the wall.
"Hold her down" one of them said the others grabbing my arm. And pushed me down to the bed I screamed when they injected me with the needles. Then next thing nothing hurted anymore, I wasn't myself. Actually I haven't been myself since I left Wanda. But this was different.

I got dropped off a block away from the avengers tower i vamp speeded to the tower.
I was in the front door of the avengers. Wondering if I have to be invited in. I took a step in. I was surprised that I was in inside but how?
Maybe because of the powers?

I went into the elevator pressing the button to the top floor. I arrived a minute later.
Then blasted to door down.
"What's going on" I hear with my vampire hearing.
Then people walked over.
"Who are you and what do you want?" A woman said with red hair. Ready to pull out her gun.
"To kill you all" I laughed evilly.
"Duh" i said with ball of my power appeared from my hand.
"I don't think so" a blond woman said and started floating in the air of light.