How it started.

Your pov:

I was sitting on the couch of Wanda's home. I have been living here since I met Wanda and Pietro, I've told them about what I am and they accepted it.
I told them I was on the run for 7 years from my parents and that they wanted me to become monsters just like them.
Of course, I didn't want to so I ran.

It's only been me and Wanda now Pietro had died from saving us from bad people but we never found who it was that did it. But sure I did want revenge for Pietro.
I've been waiting for Wanda to come out of the room for days and hours.
Till I stood in front of the bedroom door.
I took a deep breath and knocked a couple of times.
"Wanda it's me I was wondering if you like anything to eat, "I said loud so she can hear me.
It was quiet on the other side.
"Wanda?" I knocked again.
Nothing no noise except for hearing her heart beating on the other side.
"I'm coming in," I said turning the knob but it was locked.
"Wanda please let me in, let me help you"
I said putting my forehead on the door.
"I don't need help y/n, I'm fine so leave me alone" Wanda snapped.
"No wanda I left you alone far enough now let me"
"Please you know I'm here for you"
Next thing the door unlocks I open then enter her cleaned room with her smell of perfume.
I looked at the bed she was in.
She was curled up in her blanket and finished crying.
I walked to the edge of her bed. Then she sat up slowly with her red puffy eyes looking at me madly. Why mad at me? "Wanda?" I questioned as she stared at me like I'm nothing. "Why do you care so much?" She asked me. "What?"
"Why do you care so much," she asked again.
"What do mean Wanda"
"Why do you care so much that I'm okay,
y/n?"
"I don't know wanda I just care for you, I don't like seeing you like this, you haven't eaten yet," I said tears forming my eyes.

Wanda was always there for me when it became worse for me. And I am here for her always. If anything happens to her I'll lose it. Because Wanda is the only person I got since that day we met and I am here for her. She's my best friend. And I've been running for 10 years from my parents. And Wanda helped me hide for years and she was good at it, she protected me in anyway, with her powers she kept me safe.

Wanda got up from the bed and walked toward me. Looking up at me about to say something but before she could I interrupted her.
"There are other things that can give your life meaning, Wanda" I reassured her.
"Like what, like you"she snapped at me, I was taken back slightly, she was never mean.
"This is the part you apologize"
"This is the part where you leave y/n," she said coldly. I stood silently staring at her, waiting for her to apologize but it never came.
"I'm not leaving Wanda, I'll never leave you" I spoke softly

"Well if you care about me leave me alone!" She raised her voice. Pushing me slightly out the bedroom door.
"Okay but I'm coming back with food" I pulled her hand away.
"No I mean it y/n I want you gone," she raised her voice still staring at me.
"What do you mean, I'm the only person you got left and you're the only person who I got left! So no I'm not leaving Wanda" I nodded on not believing what she was saying. She couldn't. No.
"I'm tired of you caring so much about me y/n I'm sick of it" she yelled
"Well shame on me for having my humanity on" I yelled back well rubbing the  my tears off my cheek. Now she cries again. I never really yelled at her before but I need her to listen.
"I want you to leave and never come back here y/n" she spoke lowly, looking down at the ground. I couldn't leave.
"No," I said coldly. I love to much for me to leave, how funny I fell in love with the person who saved me yet killing me from the inside and out. I love someone who doesn't love me the way I love them.
"Now I will force you out," she looked up and her eyes stay to glow red. And I looked straight into her eyes. I leaned forward and kissed her quickly and backed away quickly. I looked at her and she was shocked but her eyes saddened. But before she could process, I had to do it. Before I get hurt what her response was going to be.
"I love you Wanda, but you gotta forget what I said and that I kissed you I wish I could've done it sooner but I need you forget this ever happened "I compelled her. Then I backed away. Her eyes went back to glowing red.
"Leave please y/n I want to be alone don't you understand I don't need your help!"
She said angrily and her hands glowed red.
"Yes see you soon wanda if I can see you again I'll will remind of something" I said back away from her room well she followed behind. I opened the front door and walked down the driveway then took a last look at her standing at the doorway then I turned around to rub the last of my tears then. Turned my humanity off. Because the next time I see Wanda she'll be the one who turns it back on.
I heard was the door slap. I stood in silence before I ran off into the night to feed on humans. Like my parents but my parents at much worse they kill. Maybe I was always this monster it's was what I'm supposed do, it's what I always meant to be doing. I'm vampire after all.