Arc 9.17 [END]

No. 3042 Small World Task Settlement:

Client: Duan Guyan

Main mission 1: Revenge (the merit reward is 3000 points, the completion of the mission depends on the satisfaction of Duan Guyan)

Mission completion: 100%

Reward: 3000 points of merit

Main task 2: Revitalize Duan's family (reward 3000 points for merit, task completion depends on Duan Guyan's satisfaction)

Mission completion: 100%

Reward: 3000 points of merit

After the mission was completed, the host stayed in Small World No. 3042 for 33 years, deducting 660 merit points.

Additional rewards for the test division:

The host stayed in Small World No. 3042 for 33 years, surrendering or removing 10 ghosts in total, and rewarded two thousand merit points.

The host stayed in Small World No. 3042 for 33 years, used the escape technique 40 times in total, deducting 200 merit points.

Help Duan develop diabetes drugs, anti-cancer drugs... Save thousands of people from fire and water, and reward 120,000 points of merit.

Interfere with the small world process No. 3042, deduct 116,000 merit points.

Total: 11140 merit points.

Immediately afterwards, the display interface turned.

Name: Meng Zezhi

Age: 477 + 33

Charm value: 123

Soul strength: 1695

IQ: 290

Merit: 109265 + 11140

Skills: Physics (entrance to the room), mathematics (entrance to the room), chemistry (first glimpse of the door), Biology (entrance of the hall), Daoshu (first glimpse of the door), and medical skills (entrance to the hall)

Achievements: No. 6323 Top Ten Outstanding Physicists in the Small World, No. 4762 Top Ten Famous Mathematicians in the Small World, No. 284, One Emperor of the Small World, No. 7528, Chinese World Salvation Land God (pseudo), No. 1530 Small World Chinese Medicine Master, 323 No. Small World Generation Mingjun

Just listen to the system saying: "Congratulations to the host for successfully completing the assessment task."

"Thank you." Meng Zezhi said sincerely. He clenched his fists and couldn't restrain the excitement in his heart. He finally turned right, even the person he was about to meet.

"The host has already completed the assessment task, and the system should be fully functional and retired."

Meng Zezhi was taken aback for a moment. After counting, the system had been with him for more than four hundred years, and his heart was warm: "Thank you."

"Yes," the system said.

"Please be prepared for the host-"

Meng Zezhi's breathing slowed down.

"Reclaiming system space-"

Meng Zezhi's eyes were dark, and the surroundings were quiet.

The mechanical sound of the system came from the darkness: "Unbinding the system..."

"The transmission link is being established, the destination, the capital city, and the official secretary's office."

"Goodbye!"