Arc 9.5

After an uneasy lunch, Duan Muqing and Zuo Bowen went to the company, Su Zhuxin led Duan Kai to play a helicopter, and Qi Jinzhong also grabbed his briefcase and returned to the first high-one high is the best in Hucheng He is now the vice-principal of the first high school, and he is Qinggui. But in fact, the position was exchanged by Duan for a teaching building and a laboratory building.

In the huge villa, only Meng Zezhi was left in an instant.

He was lying halfway on the sofa, resting his feet on the coffee table casually, and slowly drinking a cup of tea in his hand.

The predecessor issued a total of two missions, one is to avenge him, the other is to revitalize the Duan family.

The former is not anxious, revenge, Meng Zezhi prefers to cut off his wings when the enemy is about to touch the threshold of success, and push him into the abyss of despair by the way.

I feel excited just thinking about it.

As for the latter, it is even simpler.

Not to mention the AIDS specific medicines and vaccines he brought out during the first mission world, just say Lin Suihan (in the 1980s), after completing the mission, he provided prescriptions, the country provided equipment and scientific research personnel, and cooperated. Many Chinese patent medicines were developed to treat diabetes, treat old rheumatism, treat high blood pressure...the effect was quite good, and it almost monopolized the domestic and foreign markets at that time.

However, these drugs are not all suitable for Duan's current medicine, such as AIDS specific drugs and vaccines. The benefits involved are too great for Duan's to swallow. Meng Zezhi is capable of avoiding these risks, but he finds it troublesome.

The remaining ones, whichever is picked out alone, are enough for Duan's direct support.

Meng Zezhi considered repeatedly and finally decided to develop anti-diabetic drugs.

Because Duan Muqing suffers from diabetes, she can take this opportunity to secretly cure her stomach cancer.

Diabetes is a group of metabolic diseases characterized by hyperglycemia, and hyperglycemia is caused by defective insulin secretion or impaired biological effects, or both. Long-term high blood sugar can cause chronic damage and dysfunction of various tissues, especially eyes, kidneys, heart, blood vessels, and nerves.

At present, diabetes has become a worldwide epidemic. It is the third most serious chronic non-communicable disease that threatens human health after tumors and vascular diseases. The number of diabetic patients worldwide has reached 425 million. There are 120 million patients in China.

So far, there is no cure for diabetes. In other words, once you have diabetes, all treatments will be lifelong, and many drugs have side effects, and long-term use can cause liver and kidney damage. Not to mention that after you have diabetes, you must control your diet, quit smoking, limit alcohol, and all sugary foods...

In my country, the scale of the diabetes drug market has reached 70 billion yuan per year. Experts predict that this number will double by 2025. Moreover, the net interest rate of diabetes drugs can be much higher than that of proprietary Chinese medicines, as high as 40%.

However, most of my country’s self-developed anti-diabetic drugs are traditional drugs with average curative effects. Therefore, western medicine and foreign-funded companies in the field of diabetes drugs in my country still occupy a dominant position. Although domestic enterprises have made great progress with the support of the government, many Companies still do not have core competitiveness, and are mainly based on generic drugs.

Winning the diabetes drug market, coupled with Duan's new heart disease drug currently being developed, is enough to put Duan's on the throne of the first domestic pharmaceutical company.