Arc 8.15

"Miss Cui, we Su will never see you, so please come back." The front desk said politely. As she said, she organized her things by herself and got ready to get off work.

I don't know how many times they have returned without success. In response to the pointing gazes of the passing crowd, Cui Tianya clenched the bag in her hand and left the Su clan in despair.

After she was born again, when did she suffer such humiliation--

She wanted to ask Cui Bo whether he thought about the consequences of this. But things have become like this, what use is there to say these.

Who made Cui Bo her father?

She also wished to cut Lu Jingyang and Su Shi thousands of times, but in fact, she didn't even have a chance to kneel down to beg Lu Jingyang for mercy.

A sense of powerlessness hit my heart, Cui Tianya couldn't help but reddened her eyes, for her incompetence.

At this time, her cell phone rang.

"Hey?"

It was her agent Liang Ping who called: "Tian Ya, the court returned the money."

"What did you say?" Cui Tianya took a short breath.

"There is no way, things are too troublesome, and it's impossible to get a light sentence... Tianya, you must be mentally prepared." Liang Ping said.

Be prepared for Cui Bo's death sentence.

With a ‘bang’, Cui Tianya’s phone on her ear fell to the ground.

"Hello? Tianya... are you okay? Tianya..."

It took a while for Cui Tianya to come back to her senses, panting roughly, her mind was full of chaos.

How to do?

Yes, Ling Heng, go to Ling Heng.

Cui Tianya's eyes lit up, picked up the phone on the ground, and hurriedly walked to the parking lot.

As soon as she entered the door, Cui Tianya grabbed Shi Lingheng's hand and pleaded bitterly: "Ling Heng, will you help me? I have no brother, I can't have my father!"

"You calm down." Shi Lingheng pulled her hand away: "Don't you understand, Lu Jingyang is determined to kill your dad this time."

Hearing this, Cui Tianya instantly reddened her eyes: "Why, isn't Zhang Fu dead? I have asked a lawyer before. If an attempted homicide is attempted, it can be given a lighter or mitigated punishment compared to an accomplished crime."

"And you don't mean that your family has hired a master to sit down, so you don't need to fear Lu Jingyang's revenge anymore?"

"But that doesn't mean I want to put my family in danger for an outsider."

outsider?

Cui Tianya's face was stiff, and she looked at him incredulously.

Shi Lingheng took a deep breath, closed his eyes, opened them again, and then calmly looked at Cui Tianya, his eyes no longer the warmth of the past: "Today Shi's stock price has fallen by two percentage points."

"Because some media reported that your dad used to put green hats on your brother in the lobby, that's why your family moved out of the village."

"I spent more than half a year working overtime every day until midnight, and finally managed to get Shi's stock back up. Now that your dad is making such a fuss, he has pushed Shi to the forefront again..."

Cui Tianya looked in a daze. No wonder her family has never returned to her hometown since she moved to Liushi. No wonder that after she became famous, her dad urged her to build roads in the village, and even took the money she honored him to give to the lobby brother. Buy a house, buy a car...