Arc 9.15

While Duan Muqing was busy reorganizing the company, Meng Zezhi packed up and went to the Public Security Bureau.

"Are you here to see my joke?"

I haven't seen it for a few days. Zuo Bowen, the most meticulous person in the past, has changed his appearance. His hair is messy, his chin is black, and his eyes are bloodshot.

Meng Zezhi didn't answer him, and instead said, "I saw Su Lingyu outside just now. She wants to see you, but the police won't let me."

Zuo Bowen looked up at him.

Meng Zezhi said lightly: "I promised to donate a batch of police vehicles worth five million to the Public Security Bureau afterwards, and they let me in."

As mentioned earlier, according to regulations, after the perpetrator is detained under criminal detention, family members cannot visit, and can only entrust a lawyer to meet as their defender.

Qi Jinzhong went in with the front foot, and there was an accident on the left foot of the back foot. Su Lingyu had to be more cautious. She pretended to go to work every day, just because she was worried that someone would doubt her.

Had it not been for Duan Muqing's sudden return to the company today that caused her chaos, she would not have gone to the Public Security Bureau to meet Zuo Bowen so recklessly.

In the end, Su Lingyu was blocked outside the door, but he sat in the meeting area and chatted face to face with Zuo Bowen.

This is the convenience brought by wealth and status, and it is also what Zuo Bowen wanted for his poor two lives.

There is another meaning to this statement. Originally, Zuo Bowen spent just five million in order to buy off the three of Sun Sheng.

Zuo Bowen understood, he ignored the irony in the words, his face changed, and his Adam's apple rolled up and down: "You all know?"

"What are you referring to?" Meng Zezhi found a comfortable position and leaned back on the chair.

As if he was aware of something, Zuo Bowen opened his mouth, his face turned gray at a speed visible to the naked eye.

Sure enough, I only heard Meng Zezhi say: "I know what you need to know. Qi Jinzhong and Su Zhuxin have become a gangster. You and Su Lingyu secretly talk about the song. Duan Kai is you and Su Ling. Yusheng’s bastards, your vain attempt to seize the fortune of the Duan family, and..."

The corners of Meng Zezhi’s lips were slightly curved: "You have put drugs in the food you gave me."

Left Bowen's pupil tightened.

"Actually, I came here today to visit you only secondly. The main reason is to hand over the surveillance video of the drugs you gave me to the police."

When Meng Zezhi passed through, Zuo Bowen and Qi Jinzhong hadn't had time to kill Duan Muqing's mother and son. Their behavior was only enough for cheating.

National marriage registration costs only nine yuan for marriage, and divorce is also a price. The "Marriage Law" expressly stipulates that although marriage is protected by law, derailment is not against the law.

The price of derailment is too low.

The rule of purifying the body and leaving the house alone is not enough to sanction Qi Jinzhong's family.

After all, Qi Jinzhong's family originally had nothing.

What Meng Zezhi had to do was to lift them to the top and then drive them into the abyss.

Zuo Bowen was short of breath.

How can it be?

Obviously, they had already found someone to secretly investigate all corners of the villa and made sure that there were no other cameras besides the living room before they made this plan.