Arc 8.14

After a knock on the door, Forber pushed the door and walked in: "Mr. Lu, I'm going to go shopping for groceries, but there seems to be something wrong with the engine of my car. Can I borrow your car?"

Meng Zezhi didn't look up. The computers in his room had been expanded to five, and he had to operate it alone: ​​"Okay, you can use it."

Speaking of it, Su Shi bought him the car, the Maybach S-class, and the price is two million. But he doesn't go out often, and the car has been left in the garage for ashes.

"Thank you Mr. Lu."

With that, Fu Bo retired.

After half an hour, Meng Zezhi finally completed the preparatory work before the trader.

"Huh-" He stretched out happily, and reached out to take the water glass on the table, only to find that it was empty and there was nothing inside.

He got up and went downstairs to make himself a pot of tea.

It was also at this time that the servant Xiao Chen rushed in with his mobile phone in a hurry: "Mr. Lu, something happened to Fu Bo."

"what?"

When Meng Zezhi arrived at the hospital, Su Shi had already arrived.

Fu Bo's son was also there, and he stomped his feet in a hurry, and from time to time he glanced into the rescue room through the glass window.

"How's it going?"

"The doctor said the situation is not very good." Su Shi pressed the corners of his lips.

Fu Bo used to be a soldier and saved his grandfather's life by accident. Later, something happened to Uncle Fu's house. He refused to ask for his grandfather's money. His grandfather thought of a compromise and asked him to go home to work, and then paid him a salary in advance.

This is more than 30 years. Su Shi's parents died young, and Fu Bo has been taking care of him. In his heart, Fu Bo has long been regarded as his relatives.

Originally, they said, Fu Bo finally promised to retire and go home to enjoy the happiness at the end of this year, but this happened at this juncture.

Meng Zezhi took the person into his arms and kissed the top of his head: "Don't worry, nothing will happen."

"Yeah." Su Shi hugged his waist tightly.

"By the way, what happened to Uncle Fu?" Meng Zezhi asked.

"I was hit by a small pickup truck halfway through the drive to the vegetable market." Su Shi gritted his teeth and said, "That guy drunk driving."

Meng Zezhi frowned, and he knew the words drunk driving very well.

After Cui Qifeng's first seven days passed, Cui Tianya hurried back to the filming location. It was already two months before she finished filming and returned to Liushi.

Unexpectedly, knocking on the door of the house, she met a strange face. She looked around, this was her house.

"Who are you looking for?"

"Who are you and why are you in my house?"

The two asked in unison.

"What did you say?" Cui Tianya looked shocked: "You said my dad sold you these two houses?"

She subconsciously asked: "How much is it?"

"One and a half million." The middle-aged woman is not afraid of Cui Tianya's trouble, anyway, the house is already in good condition.