Arc 9.3

"Ok."

Zuo Bowen sat over and was about to talk when he heard Meng Zezhi say: "Is it for the new medicine?"

All the prescriptions left by Duan Jiazu have been developed.

Ten years ago, Duan’s sales were 18 billion. Ten years later, even though the currency had expanded by multiple times, Duan’s sales were still 18 billion.

Today's Duan family is already going downhill.

First, because of the massive invasion of'foreign Chinese medicines', Chinese medicines lack sufficient clinical trial data and it is difficult to apply for patents. Many traditional Chinese medicine prescriptions exist as secret family secret prescriptions. Because of their remarkable curative effect, those who hold the secret prescriptions either stay on their feet or want to sell them at a sky-high price. Moreover, if you want to apply for a patent, the prescription must go through a large number of clinical pharmacological tests, which doubles the cost of research and development of traditional Chinese medicine.

In this regard, domestic pharmaceutical companies are weak and weak, and foreign forces are not like wolves that smell meat, waving banknotes swarming upwards.

In this way, foreign pharmaceutical companies obtained prescriptions with good curative effects, and then sold them back to China, using the people's "cheap is not good, good goods are not cheap" and "Chongyang" psychology, telling you not to know what brand of Chinese medicine to choose For customers, this is imported. Although the price is a lot more expensive, the curative effect is better than that of domestic products.

The customer's choice can be imagined-

Second, because of poor management, to be honest, Duan Muqing is not a qualified manager.

But this can't blame her.

Because she had not received even one day of orthodox heir education before the age of 20. She studied English at university. She originally planned to become an English teacher after graduation. It has nothing to do with Chinese medicine and corporate management. Relationship.

She hadn't even remembered herself, she was pushed to the position of the heir of the Duan family by Duan Shizhong driving the duck to the shelves.

In the end, she just learned a little bit of fur, and died in a moment.

If this continues, Duan's living space will only get smaller and smaller.

At this time, Zuo Bowen graduated from postgraduate and entered the Duan family.

——Zuo Bowen had already found a good job, but after less than two months after joining the company, he was isolated by his colleagues in the office because he was slandered and stolen by his competitor, the vice president’s nephew.

After the predecessor knew about this, he turned around and begged to Duan Muqing in anger.

In this way, Zuo Bowen successfully entered the Duan family.

Zuo Bowen was young, aggressive and capable, and Duan Muqing was convinced by him. Under his suggestion, Duan began to transform from a manufacturing enterprise to a research and development enterprise.

To this end, Duan invested a lot of money to set up laboratories, hired researchers with high salaries, and carried out in-depth research on the prescriptions left by Duan Jiazu and the secret prescriptions bought at high prices from other places.

Facts have proved that this transformation was successful. A year later, Duan's new heart disease drug developed by Duan immediately hit the market once it was launched, with a net profit of more than 4 billion a year.