Arc 9.14

The choice of Qi Jinzhong's family was within Meng Zezhi's expectations.

To put it bluntly, this is a group of selfish people. Since they can get together because of common interests, they can also fall apart because of their own interests.

"...That's how things are." Zuo Bowen said.

Meng Zezhi looked dazed: "Why, why did he do this?"

Zuo Bowen grasped his hand: "Frankly, cheer you up, you still have me, even if the whole world betrays you, I will still stand by your side."

He came here to stabilize Meng Zezhi, so as to prevent him from suspecting Qi Jinzhong.

After all, he was Qi Jinzhong who helped him to the position of the temporary person in charge of the Duan clan. He didn't want to arouse Meng Zezhi's suspicion before he completely mastered the Duan clan.

The Tianlu KTV prostitution case has come to an end. Three buses were assembled and more than 300 policemen were dispatched. In the end, only 23 persons involved in the case were arrested, including 1 manager, 3 "mummy"...8 women who stumbled. There were 5 prostitutes and 3 drug-related personnel, including Meng Zezhi.

It can be regarded as loud thunder and little rain.

One is because the boss behind Tianlu KTV has a bit of background, and the relationship between the top and bottom is set up the first time things happen. The second reason is that the security guard deleted all the surveillance videos in the KTV as soon as the police broke in. Generally speaking, the storage period of surveillance video data will not be less than one month. In order to prevent the situation from expanding, Tianlu KTV's The boss behind the scenes certainly does not want these surveillance videos to be restored.

Without these surveillance videos, naturally no one can prove that Meng Zezhi was framed, and the result can be imagined.

It was not Zuo Bowen who planned this event, which is the main reason why Qi Jinzhong is so proud.

In grief and indignation, Meng Zezhi was touched, he choked and said, "Thank you, Brother Bowen, thank you for staying with me."

Speaking of this, a flash of guilt flashed in his eyes, and he lowered his head: "...I'm sorry."

"It's okay." Zuo Bowen's eyes darkened. He naturally knew that Meng Zezhi was talking about his derailment from Cong Zhou.

He now apologizes to him, which shows that he has completely put down his guard against him.

Zuo Bowen's heart loosened, a touch of sarcasm flashed across his face, and he said softly: "It's okay, when you come out, we will start from the beginning."

"it is good……"

Looking at Zuo Bowen's back, Meng Ze rubbed the goose bumps on his arm without a trace, and the corners of his mouth curled up with a sneer.

And cherish the last free time.

Two days later, the police arrested Sun Sheng and brought him to justice.

Sun Sheng was the one who drew close to Meng Zezhi on the graduation dinner day, and then took the opportunity to give him a glass of fruit juice, which stunned him.

Zuo Bowen's plan is indeed foolproof, but who made him match Meng Zezhi.

Meng Zezhi didn't do anything, just to sell the news that Zuo Bowen was the whistleblower of Tianlu KTV's prostitution case to the owner of Tianlu KTV for 3 million.

The other party was furious and doubtful. He privately found someone to restore the surveillance video of the day, and then he found Sun Sheng on his head.