Rob Gronkowski for Tyler

{Requested  }

Third Person POV

Tyler and Rob were seen walking into their Boston home with their thirteenth-year-old son Jason right in front of them. All are tried due to a fun day at the fair. Rob had taken them because he missed spending time with his family now that the season was over he could do a whole lot with his family.

Tyler was in the shared room sitting on the bed that seemed to be her happy place outside of the wonderful world of being the wife of ' The Rob Gronkowski'. The bed just seem to engulf her as she laid down and closed her eyes, feeling hands go to her feet a small smile formed on her face.

" Thank you. "
" No, this was well needed I could see it, You've done a whole lot babe and this, this you deserve alright. "

Tyler just nodded and continued to love the feeling she was getting from the foot rub. Nothing in the world would change her mind about the choices she had made throughout her life, Meeting Rob, becoming his wife and then having their wonderful son and becoming a mother. Everything was just perfect. 

" So babe?"
" Hmm?"

Tyler had sat up bringing her legs under her and looking at Rob. 

" I think its time for us to have the talk with Jason."

Rob had frozen in his spot. He never thought he would have to do 'the talk' this early in his life, Well technically he never had the talk but he never thought he would have to give it.

" Babe?"

Tyler had watched as Rob sat on the bed with his back facing her, She was trying her hardest not to laugh at him but this just wasn't the reaction she was hoping to get from him.

" Babe~... Rob"
" I'm here... I think... Am I still here?"
" Yes, babe you are. "
" So the talk already happened?"
" No Rob, it didn't"

Tyler had scooted closer to him and wrapped her arms around his waist while laying her head on his back. She had begun to trace random lines on his abdomen. Tyler knew that they were going to have this talk eventually she also just didn't think it would have been this early but she overheard Jason talking to a girl about something that kids his age just should know; so being a responsible parent she pulled 'the talk' card but she also didn't want to be the one to give it, so she thought that is she told Rob it would be like guy bonding time for them. 

" Listen, this was bound to happen anyways, we should just take control of it now since it had presented itself."
" But he is still out little boy."
" He will always be our little boy Rob, but he will grow up eventually and then we will have to treat him like our little man. "
" I don't want to."
" Rob you don't have a choice."
" Why can't you do it?"

Tyler had slid from behind him and walked towards their connected bathroom with her laugh following behind her. 

" Cause I'm the mother duh, I don't own a penis... well technically I do.."

Rob had followed her into the bathroom and watched her prepare herself a shower. 

" Listen we all knew this was going to happen eventually, just get it over now so we won't have to worry about him bringing his girlfriend home pregnant."
" Have you heard something. "
" Yes, Our son has a girlfriend and I'm not happy that I found out the way I did but it is what it is."

Tyler was already stripped and stepping into her shower when Rob stopped her. 

" But-"
" No buts. Now let me go I need a shower and you need to talk to your son. "
" Babe~"
" Goodbye Rob."