Johnny Manziel for Leslie

Third person POV

Leslie was laying on her bed in the room she shared with the love of her life. Turning the page of her book that she was reading the door had opened reviling a very tired Johnny with a duffle bag on his shoulder.

" Hey there you "

He had nodded her way sitting down the bag and lien on the bed; A small chuckle had come from Leslie's lips as she sat down her book and moved over to her husband side of the bed to pull him up.

" Alright now, you have to get up, and change into pj's come on puppy "

A slight grunt had come from his lips as she had pulled on his arms. She had smiled and continued to pull on his arms until he was sitting up. Johnny had wrapped his arms around her waist and laid his head on her stomach.

" I know you hate it when I beat around the bush so I will just come out and say it. "

Leslie was lost a little bit, but she just nodded and laid her arms on his shoulder and ran her fingers through his hair in the back.

" The last time we slept together was before Haley, and that was due to your hormones, Not that I was complaining but babe - "

Leslie had shaken her head.

" Babe I know where you're coming from, but we have a six-month-old, not a ten-year-old to where we can say oh mommy and daddy were playing last night. "

" I know but still. "

Not knowing what to say Leslie had straddled his waist looking down at him.

" Well she is in the playroom and we do have a good-"

She had looked at her wristwatch.

" forty-five. "

" All I need is ten. Fifteen tops babe."

A smirk had come upon Johnny's lips as he leaned in capturing her lips onto his. Smiling into the kiss, Johnny had slid his hands up her shirt moving his thumbs in small circles on Leslie's waist. They were trying to make the kiss deeper but little cries came from across the hall, Leslie had pulled away from Johnny with an apologetic smile on her face than she began to move off his lap. Another groan had come from his lips but this time from frustrations. Leslie had chuckled as she was fixing her shirt and began to walk towards the door.

" How about this weekend we drop Haley off at my Mother's, and then we can have the whole house to ourselves. "

Johnny who lain back down on the bed pointed at her with his eyes closed.

" I'm keeping your word to that "

Leslie had chucked then walked out to check on their baby girl.

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_++_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_

A/N:: OMG!!!! IT HAS BEEN FOREVER. I'm so sorry if it sucks just pm if you I should re-write it. And I know that the picture doesn't make any sense, but hey the kid has a cute smile.