Colin Kaepernick for Tempest.

Third Person POV

Colin had walked through the doors of his San Francisco home with a smile on his face knowing that he was coming home to the love of his life. Walking up the stairs to the room that the two shared he had opened the door to see semi-swollen women sitting on her side of the bed that she seemed to own with a book in her hand that sees had picked up this week. Tempest had heard the door of her room open and saw the man she fell in love with at first sight. A smile had formed on her face as she sat her book front down so she wouldn't lose her spot, and waited for him to come to the bed.

" Hey baby "

Tempest had seen him walk towards the bed to kiss her.

" How are you feeling? "

Colin said putting his training clothes in the dirty hamper looking at his fiancé with a small smile.

" Well, Today I had peed at least thirty times. My feet are swollen and make me feel like I'm an elephant. I feel fat babe; this baby has been just pain but a wonderful pain. "

She had smiled at him as he went into the bathroom to continue the conversation.

" Bae. No matter what happens, you are never fat. Nowhere near alright. "

Colin had come out the bathroom shirtless with his 49er's PJ pants on and sat on his said of the bed with a playbook in hand. Tempest had picked her book back up and continued reading, Feeling eyes on the side of her head she had chuckled.

" Yes, Colin? "

" You are reading Fifty Shades of Gray? "

She just nodded and turned the page.

" What's so good about that book anyways? "

" It's like a fantasy babe. Something that the author wants to happen. Many women in the world would love to be like the girl in this book. But Colin.. you have one time to pull out a whip while we are having sex and I will stab you with a spoon. "

Colin tried his best to keep a straight face, but when he heard her threat she had told him, he had busted into laughter causing Tempest to chuckle and look at him from the corner of her eye. Throughout the night the two were both jokings around and just talking. Looking at the clock, Colin had closed his playbook and sat it on his nightstand wrapping his arm around the sleeping Tempest, moving his hand slowly on her small swollen belly. A small smile played on his lips as he began to think about when his first child would be born. Tempest stirred a little in her sleep as she tried to hug her candy cane body pillow Colin had gotten when he found out she was with child.

4:15 AM

Tempest was in her bathroom due to the urge of wanting to pee. About five minutes later Colin had woken because she hadn't come back to bed, he was worried. Getting out and knocking on the door lightly her had tried calling for her.

" Temp~ Babe are you alright? "

Not hearing a respond Colin had opened the door to find her passed out on the floor. He had rushed over to her side and placed his hand on her cheek lightly.

" Babe ?! "

She didn't even move. He had rushed to his phone and called 9-1-1.

" 911 what your emergency is? "

" My fiancé ... Passed out.. not moving? "

" Alright Sir, Please calm down. I've sent an emergency unit to your address; please stay on the line until they arrive. "