"Nabhan we should have stayed another day nai?" Amaya said sitting on bed

"You want to stay here?" Nabhan asked sitting beside her.

"Can't say.... It's beautiful yet so empty here." She said staring out if the window

"Same, it's good to have a separate place but again it makes you feel empty."nabhan nodded sipping his coffee

"Nai.....I am okay here but than I miss ayesha nadia and our family they will  be so happy to see us there."

Nabhan chuckle before sipping his coffee Amaya smiled and looked around the place.

It was like she will miss this place for this holds special memories of them.

From the moment she stepped in here to sharing those shy moments to those all complaints she had to those beautiful laughter that these walls heard and last...the nights where nabhan showered his love on her.

It was like a really needed privacy for them, to understand, to grow their relationship and to know about each other more and more.

"I never thought we will be together, it all feels like a dream nabhan." Amaya said which bought a smile over nabhan's lips.

"I know. But still somewhere I regret my anger." Nabhan replied hugging her sideway.

"You should but now I am happy that you have that anger issues."

"Why love?" Nabhan asked curiously.

"Because look, if you didn't abandoned me I won't have worked on me and than you would have not come to take me and we would have not understand each other. We never would have this day here." Nabhan nodded still confused at her calculations.

"Allah is the best planner don't you think love?" Amaya nodded sipping her coffee

"I do nabhan but now I am more than happy with his plans.... He is indeed the best planner."

"Amaya, I think we are getting late let's get everything done and leave."

Amaya nodded and they covered the furniture and switched off  the electronic appliances and packed everything

By the time they were done it was six in evening so they both went to get ready.

Amaya walked out to see it raining suddenly. She smirked and run out with damp hairs and stood in rain loving the drops falling over her face.

She overcame her fear with help of nabhan who pulled her everytime it rains.

Nabhan bought the old Amaya out of this Amaya. She giggle when felt two strong arms around her waist.

"Akele akele huh??" Amaya turned and wrapped her hands around his neck.

"Thank you nabhan."

"You should be" nabhan pulled her in hug while she laughed. This nabhan's habit of saying this when someone thanks him.

Nabhan smiled seeing this Amaya in his arms. His life would have been so empty without her.

Chill still wander his body thinking of days he stayed away from her

"Nabhan we need to leave.... "

"We can take some time you know let's make a memory before leaving this place."

Nabhan pulled her in where soft music played making Amaya chuckle at his obsession with this song.