27.nabhaan

Aapne dil ki sun afwah se kaam na le,
Mujhe yaad rakh beshakh mera naam na le
Tera wahem hain ke tujha bhula hoon mein
Meri koi saans nahi joh tera na le..

She couldn't make a noise for she knows me to well. I chuckle at her fail attempt to glare.

Her hands around my neck with our faces inches apart. I inahled her soft sweet smell which made me smile in satisfaction

"Let me down."I nodded and walked up to her room I can feel her gaze on me which burned me with fire.

She was perfect in my arms as if she is made for me and I love to hold her in my arms. It feels soo different to hold her in my arms after two years. It's  a magical  moment.

"Why is your heart-" She said in low sweet voice

"You are in my arms love what else do expect, hmm?" I galnced her to see something flash for a second but she looked away not allowing me read her .

Walking in room to her bed I slowly kept her on bed and moved back but was pulled again to see her locket tangled with my shirt button. What a filmy way.

We glanced each other and stared allowing the time to stop and let us live this moment.

Her eyes teared up when she Detangle her locket from my button. I held her hand which was cold and small compare to me.

"Love....." A sob escape her lips at my soft voice and she pushed me. I sat at the corner of the bed with a safe distance.

She wiped her tears and covered herself with blanket. I raked my eyes around the room which was British look and smell like her.

"You can go now."I nodded standing on my feet I stand in front of her.

"Our family are talking about our marriage and all love. Don't reject me and lets give us a chance." I tried to request but it came out more like an order.

"Yeah the way your did right." I inhaled knowing that she was so broken and hated me.

"Love it was a-"

"Misunderstanding. The thing which could have been removed but you had your ways and so do I. I will never say yes for us." She said all in one go and wiped her face.

"Lets wait till parents disclose take your time and think about it and again if you are not-"

"Please don't say anything and walk out." I sighed and looked around the room to stay here at least a minute more

"You should love.......let me pick an outfit for hmm?" Before she could say anything I walked in to her wardrobe and picked a red woolen dress. Which had a sweater on but a sleeveless long shirt in with a lower down.

I kept it on couch than walked to her who was seated silently. She glanced me with a question in eyes.

"Take care and don't stress yourself love."I bowed to her forehead and kissed her hairline letting my lips linger there for a while I let her feel my love for her.

Moving back I walked out of the room to my room. I laid there on my bed letting myself cry for what I did.

My both bhabhi are blessed with sons whom they yet need to name. They were gonna come tomorrow.