10.Reunion

Bahot khubsurat hain ankhein tumhari
Inhe banado kismat humari....

Humein nahi chahiye zamane ki khushiyaan
Agar mil jaye mohabbat tumhari......

Respect..

Respect is something that everyone wants. Some even achieve too.

While some just try to snatch it from others but what they don't know is in this all they lost their leftover respect too.

Even respect has two sides good and bad.

Some people are really so good that they really get that without making any efforts while some dies to have even a person's respect.

But in my view if I had only one person to respect me than I would never think about the whole world and only that person's words are meaningful and important to me. What that person thinks what that person suggest matters more than what the whole world thinks.

But, alhamdulillah I have many people who respects me and I am glad that I earned it. Alhamdulillah.

For a person only one thing matters now that what other people might say but than there are some people who don't give a heed to people.

I am both well to be honest it all depends on person and situation.

My ammi always says that work according to situation.

Than my baba ji says that never think about situation just keep your point never fear anyone.

But than I heard somewhere that it really helped me alot.

If you will think what other person thinks and do as they say than it's not your life it's theirs.

But at last I have to go with what elders say for coming 'no' from my mouth is something very rare for I just can't deny elders I don't know why.

Even many of my cousins spat at thier parents and here I who can't even voice out my thoughts in front of them.

If did this than parents will go in thought of who is best and with whose thought they should lead. They are just the best but I know that there are certain things which only elders can handle.

Following evening We all ladies were seated with tea cups sipping our coffee. While men were out for work.

"Amaya? Can we ask something?" Ayesha asked

"Sure...."

"Are you really okay with this marriage?" I glancee her way to see that she was hesitate to ask.

"At first I wasn't but now I am convenient that he is good for me. well to say honestly I am very happy to be his wife you know why?" I asked with wide eyes they both looked me waiting to continue.

"Because every single girl I repeat every girl swoon for him or say head over heels for him. I don't know why than but now I do." Three of us giggled.

"So you don't have any problem with him na?" Nadia confirmed

"Not yet let's see"I replied.