9.nabhaan

Bahot khubsurat hain ankhein tumhari
Inhe banado kismat humari....

Humein nahi chahiye zamane ki khushiyaan
Agar mil jaye mohabbat tumhari......

Mohabbat...

Insaan ko khud se nafrat karasakti hain, khudko qhaak karke usse khush rakhne ki himmat deta hain mohabbat.

Dillagi, mohabbat, ishq, yeh teeno mein bahot bada difference hain.

Dillagi kuch pal mein khatm hojaigi. Mohabbat sabr degi toh ishq pagal kardegi.

Par agar yeh teeno cheezein paak aur shafaaf ho toh manzil sachi aur khushi waali hogi jisse hum nikkah kehte hain.

Par,yet like I always saw and say it all depends on point of view and situation. There are many situations which we can't even think. Point of view can sometimes be really true while false too.

And never take decisions in anger or hastly for many times it can lead you to destruction and mess your life and even make  your life upside down which no one can fix. Even yourself because you are too tired or broken.

I heard  a story one my aunty said which was cheesy and cringe but it had many lessons to learn.

*I had an experience, once I had small crush on someone who was really good looking, very soft spoken nice by heart Or only I thought that way.

I shared this with my friend who too was a bad influence on me that time. I was a newly born teen who would fall for everything, and use to believe anything like I had that sort of nature.

She suggested me to speak to the boy, I couldn't because you know strict parents and all. Well we were all girls school no boys.

I thought like I just gave a thought and in next few days I somehow contacted him.

We got along, we talked laughed but never met. I was on cloud nine all the time checking  phone or smiling to myself.

But one day it somehow felt that something is off. My friend told me that nah it's all normal as boys had their burdens too. I got okay with all but never spoke to him. Than I saw his name on my cousin brother's phone.

I got curious and saw the chats I was so speechless at that moment. My whole body got numb, it was as if I was pulled to ground back with a huge force.

He was a clean chit bastard, he was not at all what I thought he is like a stupid man and I was a maniac to have a feeling for a boy like him.

The phone held really inappropriate things  I really don't wanna disclose those but when I saw those I asked by cousin who was close to this cousin whose phone I hold.

"Yeah didi, they are like this they and some more of the boys are there who are complete jerks and playboy. Like they even said that agar hum sudhar gaye toh duniya mein sirf achai hi rahaegi. Hum seedhe hogai toh duniya mein burai kaise hogi."

I got so furious that I told his mother and from next day you all won't believe from next day he was said to go college and come back home with his father and his phone was taken,outing was cut and was said that if he doesn't do what elders say he would never be able speak anyone and will send to boarding.

Every child is scared of boarding so he agreed and in next year he was the sensible boy who was really obedient

At first we all were like is it a act than no he indeed was changed. We all couldn't be any happy.

About me? At first I cried that I repent and focused on my studies cut my ties with those all freinds for they were bad influence on me than I tried my best not to remember anything and always repented for doing something so haram. Now I am beyond happy to see myself all healed and came over that stupid crush.

Sometimes crush can really be good for you and sometimes it is all like tsunami.

I didn't needed anyone's support except for my Almighty.*

A gasp left my lips when I saw myself in mirror with him behind me like right behind me  with lust all over written in his orbs.

"You know Amaya...." Oh the way he took my name in that of his husky yet heavy voice.

I looked down not having courage to maintain the eye contact with him.

"Your blush can be my death." I gulped feeling my face getting red.

"Your eyes, your nose, your soft skin and those lips which lied there in front of everyone. Oh I loved it."

I looked to his eyes with mirth something in them.

"Yes. I know you lied that you never saw me but In reality you were head over heels for me....."

"What??" I asked not getting anything.

"Yeah like those of your  eyes moving saying that you were nervous than that blush which told that you had something for me. Now say the truth right now!" He really is my cousin now.

"Well you will get know about that on day which will arrive soon. Wait okay!!" I said smiling sweetly.

"Don't play love......" He warned taking steps back.

"I- really you will please wait for a time being." I shuddered

"What shall we do till than hmm....?" He asked

"Uh-sleep?" He laughed leaning his head on my shoulder oh that slow laugh of his. Allah!!

"You want to sleep?" I chewed my inner cheek nodding. He kissed my side of head and moved back.

"You can have my clothes for now." I looked at him wide eyed through mirror he held that smirk

"A-aapke?"I asked in slow voice.

"You want to have those clothes?" I shook my head remembering that they smell.

"You  don't have any other choice than?"He arched his brow while stuffing his hands in track pockets.

I thought about it for second than turned to him and nodded.

"Pick any." I rolled my eyes I am really petite compared to his tall, broad and  muscular lovely body.

I walked in to closet than to his clothes column and raked my eyes slowly and picked a shirt and one sleeping lower. After changing I walked out and sat on couch which present in room.

Still they were so long for me I groan while folding those pants.

I huffed and looked up to see nabhaan staring at me with amusement. I glared him.

"Wah! The moonlight in the "!! He laughes so hard that even I chuckle.

"You need to be short so that I could help you around with hight things you know." I rolled my eyes and walked to bed.

Laying there I closed my eyes to sleep to tired to even to do anything.

I will show him what a shorty I am.

To be continue......