Bondita: How can I pack everything in 30 minutes? This is too much. That's why I said I will go by auto.

Anirudh: Okay, 1 hour!

Bondita: No, there are lots of things inside my house. It will take atleast 3-4 hours.

Anirudh: Whaat? Do you think I am workless? I have an important meeting.

Bondita: No, you don't have. I know your schedules. If you are bored to stand here then come in and help me sir, to pack my things.

Anirudh: Me?

Bondita: Yes! If I do it alone then for sure it will take atleast 3-4 hours. But if you help me then I will complete it in an hour.

She opened the door and went inside her house.

Anirudh parked his car and entered her house. He is shattered to look at that house's condition.

No proper tube light, no ceiling fan. It was very simple. Not even a bed.

Anirudh: What happened to electricity?

Bondita: I didn't paid the bill for last 5 months. That's why they plugged out fuse.

Anirudh is broken on looking her condition.

Bondita: Sir, actually I just kidding. You don't have to help me in packing my things. You stay here, I'll pack everything soon.

She gave him the chair and went inside to pack her dresses.

He looks around the house and worried.

After an hour, Bondita came to hall with her luggages. She had only two travel bags. One is her clothes. Another one is her belongings. That's it her things.

Bondita: Sir, let's go. I am ready now.

Anirudh: You packed everything?

Bondita: Hn!!

She showed her two travel bags.
Anirudh looks at her without saying anything. He is crying inside.

Bondita: Oh god, How I forgot it?

She went to nearby cupboard and tries to take an album from the top. She is very short so she jumped to take it.

She took the album but unfortunately the broken wooden cupboard was about to fall on her.

Anirudh: Heyy, Bondita!!

He dragged her aside. She clashed with him. She is now in his arms.

Eye lock for few seconds.

Bondita rose up and turned away.

Anirudh: Are you okay?

Bondita: Thank you!!

Anirudh: Is that album very important? What if the cupboard have fallen on you?

He took it from the ground and looked at it. It is a photo where Sumati, Trilochan, Bihari, Arvind and Bondita posed together.

Bondita gets it from him. Anirudh is silent.

Bondita: Sir, let go. I am ready now.

Anirudh nods and they went out. Bondita locked the door. But waited there itself.

Anirudh: For whom you are waiting?

Bondita: Sir, give me some time. I'll handover the keys to the house owner. I even have to pay him my rent.

Anirudh: Where is he now?

Bondita: Don't know! But he will come here sharply at 7 p.m. You please wait in car.

Anirudh: Okay!

He went to his car. Bondita is waiting before her house. Anirudh called Nishant and asked to bring the previous house owner of that house.

As Bondita said, at 7 p.m. Nishant came with her house owner.

Bondita went towards him but the house owner went directly to Anirudh.

House owner: Sir, here you have to documents of this house. I changed it to your name.

Bondita came there.

House owner looked at her.

Bondita:Premchand ji, actually I am shifting my home. So here you have the keys. And hn, one minute.

She took 40 thousand from her bag and gave it to him.

Anirudh is looking at everything silently.

Nishant: Wow! If you want to pay the rent then pay it our boss.

Bondita: What?

House owner: He had bought this property yesterday itself.

Bondita: Really?? But why didn't you said about this to me?

Anirudh: How do I know that this is your house?

Bondita became silent. House owner went from there after giving the documents.

Bondita gives the 40 thousand to Anirudh.

Anirudh: For what?

Bondita: This is my balance rent.

Anirudh: Just before an hour you said you don't even have money to pay electricity bill. Then suddenly how you became rich? By joining my company? But salaries are not credited to employees. How Bondita? You have secret money tree?

Bondita became silent.

Nishant: Sir, I think she is a secret business woman.

Anirudh: Really?? Wow!

Bondita: Nothing like that. Actually, yesterday night I had small dispute with my house owner regarding rents. That's why to make money, I sold my ancestry bangle.

Anirudh's smile reduced.

Bondita: Keep this, Sir. This is my balance rent.

Anirudh gets it and gave it to Nishant.

Anirudh: Deposit it in her account.

Bondita is surprised.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️