Shravani: I love you too dadda.. finally I have got you back.

She cried out of happiness..

Mahir: and I promise you won't lose me ever. You'll have my back everytime until forever. I'll be there with you.. behind you at your every phase.. in your every decision.

He assured rubbing her back when she smiled weeping.. Bela smiled wiping her tears and walked towards them. She wiped of Shravani's tears and held Mahir's shoulder giving him a proud smile. He backed off and wiped Shravani's face with his own hands.

Mahir: now come on... Khalo jaldi se..

He said forwarding the spoon as she smiled widely filling her mouth with the food. He fed her with all his love and affection while she had her food happily being fed by her dadda having so many witnesses who were none other than her family.

In the evening ...

Mihir came to their Mansion and saw everyone sitting in the hall.. Vikrant notice him and got up welcoming him.

Vikrant: Mihir.. bacche.. come inside..

He went to him and hugged him while greeting everyone.
Bela saw his searching eyes and smiled inwardly.

Bela: come Mihir.. have a seat...

He smiled and settled beside Aman who gave him a manly hug.
Jiya sat beside Bela and gave a cheeky smile to her.

Jiya: barimaaa.. you are thinking the same like me right..

Bela looked at her face and smirked..

Bela: so my chota agent.. it's your responsibility to give me the updates.

Jiya: yes boss.

She bowed dramatically and Bela left glancing at Mihir  who was speaking ti Aman and Adharv.
Mihir again looked here and there as soon as as Adharv and Aman went to bring something... Jiya settled beside him giving him a over sweet smile.

Jiya: Shravani ko dhoond rahe ho?

Mihir: huh??

Jiya: huh nahi Shravani! Meri behen ko dhoond rahe ho na?

She asked smiling over sweetly at him which did made him nervous.

Mihir: hann I mean usey dekha nahi na. Where's she btw?

Jiya: uski dressing chal rahi hai.. she'll join us anytime soon..

She replied smiling at him when he nodded and was looking away just then she claps her hands making him gasp.

Jiya: oh there you go.. there she's..

She said pointing at Shravani who cane walking down the stairs. As soon as her eyes fell on Mihir , those beautiful swan eyes twinkled and he smiled knowing his effects.

He got up and went to her helping her to the sofa.. once confirmed she's comfortable he sat across her. Jiya sat there gazing at both observing their faces... As they sat there staring at eachother with their eyes speaking volumes. She smiled and decided to give them space.

Mihir: so.. ab dard kaisa hai?

Shravani: much better.. medicines are healing me but more than that the family love I'm getting is helping me to get back to normal. You know what happened today?

She asked smiling at him when he nodded asking her to continue.

Shravani: ajj dadda ne mujhe apne hatho se khana khilaya ..

She said making him surprised..

Mihir: really?

She nodded smiling..

Shravani: not just that.. He apologized for every thing that happened in past.. he said he loves me and that woh hamesha mere sath khare rahenge.. mere liye Khare rahheneg.. and that I'll always have his back in my every phase and decision.

She said happily and her happiness made him happy.

Mihir: that's really great.. you're getting back your father Shravani.. that someone jisko tum hamesha se pana chahti thi.. you're so happy Shravani and trust me mujhe bohot accha lag raha hai tumhe itna khush dekhkar.

He said holding her hands when she smiled looking deep into his eyes.

Shravani: thanks for being there Mihir.. your presence was a great factor for everything jo bhi  ajj jaisa bhi hai.. thankyou so much..

Mihir: don't thank me ohk! I have done this because I want your happiness..

He said  and was about to get up when she held his hand and he sat back looking back at her.

Shravani: kyu Mihir? Kyu?

She asked even though she knew the answer. The only fact that the answer which used to irk her back now caused her different jingling sensation and warmed her heart everytime she heard it from him.

Mihir: because I love you Shravani and you know it.

He said and she couldn't help but smile which made his heart well up with emotions...

Mihir: you know? You're changing..

Shravani: as in?

She asked amused at his teasing smile.

Mihir: jab yehi baat main pehle kaha karta tha tab tum kitne faces banati thi as if  I have uttered the most annoying words in the world. Tum chir jati thi .. gussa hoti thi .. kitna kuch sunake chali jati thi mujhe and now look at you.. you keep on finding chances.. bahane dhundti ho so that I utter those three beautiful words and then that breathtaking smile of yours uff.. meri jaan,  Jaan  he le leti ho tum..

He said making her blush hard hearing the new name he has given her...

Mihir: see! This is what I'm talking about!

He said caressing her reddened cheeks when she freezed feeling his touch..

Mihir: tum badal rahi ho Shravani.. badal rahi ho tum.. and you know woh din door nahi jiska main besabri se intezaar kar raha hu..

He said looking deep into her eyes ... She couldn't avert her gaze too .. she didn't realised when he leaned in so much until she felt a soft touch on her cheeks ... Till the time she realised that he left a soft peck on her cheeks he was already gone towards the garden where all her cousins saf waiting for them smiling to himself leaving her shocked and baffled.

~ To Be Continued ~

Here's the next part!
Do press the ⭐ button and  vote if you liked the part and don't forget to leave your views about the part in the comment section.
Just remember your vote and comments are everything that keeps me alive in this platform and pushes me to write further and post more!
See you all in the next part?
Till then take care and stay blessed.
❤️ Love Love ❤️
Total words: 2000