Mihir: woh aunty I..

Shravani: aa rahe ho na Mihir?  I'll be alone otherwise..

She said looking at him hopefully.

Aman: accha ji.. waha puri family tera besabri se intezaar kar rahi hai and you're saying you'll be alone.. dekh rahe ho na mami..

He said narrowing his eyes at her when she hit his arm glaring him ..

Mihir: I'll visit you in the evening Shravani.. Nanaco is alone right now.. and I need to meet her asap ..

He said smiling at her..

Shravani: oh.. then fine.. only for Nanaco han.. jao unke pass but jaldi ana..

She said looking at him hopefully when he nodded smiling and bidding them bye he left with his bike.

Bela: who's Nanaco?

Shravani: uski nani.. woh Nanaco bulata hai..

She replied smiling at her.

Bela: that's cute.

She smiled as the engine came to a life and they started for THE HAPPY PALACE..

After a drive of 30 minutes they reach the mansion and Bela helped her to the main door . She reached there and saw her whole family standing there waiting for her. A big banner was hanged where 'Welcome Back Home Bubbie' was written.. as soon as she stood in front of the main door party crackers were bursted while Vish did her  aarti  and after applying tilak in between her brows and feeding her favourite kaju Barfi she hugged her taking her in.

All: welcome back home...

She smiled at everyone mouthing a 'thankyou'...

Suhani: ajj sab tere pasand ka banaya hai.. do sabse pehle khana fir nach gana...

She said patting her hairs when she smiled widely at her.

They went to the dining hall and fit settled on the respective seats.

She say between Jiya and Pankti who gave her all the infos during her absence.

Jiya: and bhabhi is one cool dude.. teri bohot banegi unke sath..

She said excited making her eyes twinkle.

Mahir: Shravani kuch khayegi bhi ya batein he karti rahegi.. Jiya.. beta have your food first.. aa gayi hai tumhari Shravu ghar.. idhar he rahegi ab.. jee bharke baat karna..

Shravani chuckled and shifted on her chair trying to hold her spoon when she was finding difficult in doing so as her one hand was plastered. Bela noticed it while serving polao to Adharv and so did everyone. She was about to come to her when Mahir got up and eyes Pankti to shift. He sat beside her and taking the spoon he took the first morsel near her mouth.

To say she was overwhelmed would be an understatement. She was so happy and shocked. Her tears were threatening to fall. Mahir smiled looking at the happiness on her face ..

Mahir: I know I have wasted a lot of years in my stupid misconception.. I can undo the things I have done.. but I can do things from now on to make you forget jo kuch bhi I have done to you... Mujhe maaf kar do beta... I have realised how wrong I was. I love you bacche and I am guilty for my deeds..

He said sincerely and she couldn't help but lean forward hugging him..

Bela smiled at the reunion of the two most important people in her life. Both Mahir and Shravani was her part.. her heart.. her everything and now when she is witnessing everything falling into place she's the happiest here and everyone is left followed by.