•. ✿ .•° Epiloque•. ✿ .•°

The in-between reality

Gustav smiled softly as he watched the images of the 'new couple' on the holographic screen. His new assistant, Louis, looked at him in surprise.

"Wow... it's the first time that ' soul swop' turned out so well for a soul that couldn't cross over." He was awestruck.

Gustav sighed content, "Our new 'Yoona' and Jungkook will have a beautiful ever after... they are still young but their love will blossom and they will be the first idols who get married way before thirty... and be parents to two beautiful kids."

Gustav clapped his hands together while watching the couple that was so clearly in love.

Louis smiles and looks calculatingly at Gustav. "If she did manage to cross over... what would her fate have been like?"

"None of her friends made it to the "good place", and if it wasn't for the golden Angel guardian pendant in her possession, that would've been her fate also. But Isuel's life wasn't all moonshine and roses... she was verbally abused by her parents. She and her siblings practically raised themselves. But she was highly intelligent and could get herself through university. Her life choices and decisions were detrimental to her final path. She is much happier now. She has awesome parents and family, beauty and brains, friends that truly love and accept her, her band sisters, the boy who captured her heart and her blossoming career... Jungkook is mentally healed, hopeful, and enthusiastic for life, and Yoona is content with Yong. Oh, happy endings make me cry. "

Louis just shook his head when he saw a little tear at the corner of Gustav's eyes, who discreetly sniffed and wiped it off.

"Come on, Louis... let's go meet our new in-betweeners." He sounded light-hearted as he clicked his fingers and the hologram screen vanished...

The End

I hope you'd enjoy the story

I hope you'd enjoy the story. Thank you for your support.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐄𝐜𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐝|| 𝐉𝐞𝐨𝐧 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 ||𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥 🎉