•. ✿ .•°Chapter 8•. ✿ .•°

Isuels pov.

You almost land in the ocean

You almost land in the ocean. What the hell, Gustav! Sometimes you wish you could kill a guardian. You jumped up and wiped yourself when your feet found their footing. Your body transformed into a human body. Thank God, when you are earthbound, nobody can see the transforming power.

You walked slowly when you saw a lone figure on the smooth rocks. You don't know how to approach "Stanger boy." You suddenly feel sad that Gustav did that to you. Maybe he wouldn't wish to see you.

"Hi," you said, startling him with your voice. He inhaled deeply as he swung his body around to face you. He looks like the word "pissed". Oops!!! You hope Gustav didn't hear that word.

He scoffs, "Oh, it's magic girl,'" he says sarcastically."Now you see me, now you don't. You can go about your business...leave me alone." He shook his head after dismissively waving you off. You just shrugged. It is a mission, and you need to complete it. Otherwise, you will be toasted.

"What are you writing, stranger boy?" You inquired as you peered over his shoulder. You inwardly grin when he gives you some kind of stinky look. He quickly shut his notebook with apparent irritation. But you were unfazed. Gosh, he is so cute. Sorry, Gustav!

"Can you just leave...like you did yesterday?"He looked into your eyes with his head tilted sideways. A strange sadness washed over your unusual soulful eyes. You couldn't figure out why you suddenly felt so strange. Perhaps it is Yoonas' emotions. Is she knowledgeable about this young man? Are they connected in any way?

You simply smile and decide to take a seat next to him even though you were not invited. You pressed your lips as you noticed the look of disgust on his face.

You smiled into his raised eyes, "You sound delighted...when I first saw you...you were emotionless, but today I'm pleasantly surprised. You sound light, with strange energy in your tone. Don't worry...true happiness and inner joy are anti-depressants." You've already broken the rules, so you mustered the courage to place your cold hands on his and lightly press them. His hands felt strong. His doe eyes widen at your touch; you can tell his mind was racing. With his shocked expression, he probably wondered how you knew about his mental issues.

"How?..where?—-" he was perplexed. All you do is smile. the air around you changes. It was like a magnet that drew you together. He just sat quietly beside you. You smile. So, it's an invitation to stay with him. You decided just to encourage him. You hope it will help.

"It's so beautiful...life is so short stranger boy...you can't let it pass you by," You said as You gaze over the ocean and the raging waves. Remember Stranger Boy 'Yesterday was the past...tomorrow is a mystery...but today is the present...which is a gift.' Don't live your life with regrets."Wow, where did that come from? This Yoona must be something. You wish you could meet her for real before you cross over.