Small update!

This is going to be very short but I just wanted everyone to know that I'll no longer be doing anything related to Blake as she's just a horrible person.

Reasons?

1) She left Origins without telling a single person which left Naya to panic and find a way to continue SAO.

2) She called Davis's life pathetic which is just something you don't do to anybody whether you like them or not because that can trigger stuff like suicidal thought because a person can think that they arent worth living. (Not saying that's what happened since idk Davis's personal life but it very well could've happened.)

3) She said that the origins Content Creators needed to grow up and stop making childish content.

4) This one is an opinion but a very shared opinion between the fandom, the other three were real and not up for debate. Her characters are literally pick me girls or a wattpad y/n or a Mary sue whatever you wanna call them that's what they are.

5) This one is more of a speculation, so you dont need to belive this one. She was using Naya and Boat because they're the more popular and love origins CCs. Nobody else has put it together but it's something I noticed. She was clung to David and Lucas the entirety of OoO and FTO because Cal and FTO lucas are beloved characters by the fandom, having a character date them was so she could also be loved by the fandom. At the times she was working with Naya it was because Naya was the most popular because she had all of those people on tiktok who love her as well as origins.

6) After not announcing she left origins, with probably lots of origins fans still following her on instagram and twitter, she started posting pictures of herself in revealing clothing (literally a bra and panties). Do I even need to explain why this is bad? I'm 15. Their was no warning that I was going to see that. So I dont even wanna know how may other kids have seen that. Also she didn't mark it as NSFW which she should've done whether she's associated with origins or not because their could still be kids on her twitter page since she hasn't marked as 18+.

7) For someone who doesn't want anything to do with origins. Posting 7 tweets about origins after leaving seems like you're really jealous of them, move on.

Anyways yeah. No more Blake in my stories idgaf if she's canonically dating Lucas or Cal. A friend introduced me to darkwater (Lucas x Michael) and I'm in love with it because Lucas has more chemistry with Michael. And with Cal...Cal x Xylo shouldn't even be a question, also hear me out...I'm in a system with an alter of Cal who has often said he doesn't like Brinley, moving on.
I won't be shipping David or Brandon with Lucas because they're canonically aroace, so Darkwater it is.

Sorry for the rant I'll be posting another real chapter soon. It will be the agere play date one! I need to change it a bit since it included Blake and now instead of Blake being Lucas's character it's gonna be David! Also I hope you aren't expecting me to make agere Lucas a soft precious little bean because agere Lucas is a little menace climbing onto curtains and eating dirt. I won't apologize.

See yall next chapter!

-Spyro & sometimes Brandon