Playdate (FTO)

TW: Lucas does cut his hand while eating a flower, Lucas also gets recked by a goat, Lucas is kinda just a harbinger of chaos, Ritchie also calls Brandon a brat, Sad moment with Bjorn's griffin for the S4 fans.

Ships: Brotherly twins + Devin, Revin, and Father son dynamic for David and Lucas, Darkwater towards the end because yes

Plot: Lucas and Brandon age regress and cause chaos all over the Divinus island. David and Ritchie were supposed to be watching them but they suck.

AU changes:
Blake doesn't exist in this AU because, and as I quote from Zoozoobab themself, she was a mistake (check image if you don't belive me. Also I refuse to support Blake or any of her characters in my stories if you need an explanation then ask, sorry not sorry).
Michael got his daughter Sabrina back because everyone forgets her and I wanna remind everyone he canonically has a daughter.

~~~
3rd Person POV

Lucas sat in David's greenhouse as the ice mage took care of his plants, "Dad? Where Bandon?" Lucas asked.

"He's on his way," Lucas sighed. He'd said that ages ago! Well...it was more like two minutes but that's still a really long time!

"Daaaaaaaad, I wan Bandon!" Lucas slumped down further onto the floor.

"You need to be patient," David replied as he wiped off any dirt on his hands on a towel. David went over and crouched next to Lucas, "You know how difficult it is for Ritchie to take care of Brandon, Ritchie has a hard time understanding what Brandon needs."

"Yeah! But Ichie have Dev!" David laughed silently.

"Yeah he does, but Devin is out with Michael and Sabrina right now so Ritchie is all on his own today,"

Lucas still pouted, "Dumb," David ruffled Lucas's hair.

"Just try and be a bit more patient okay? He'll be here soon enough,"

Meanwhile inside of the twins room Ritchie was struggling to get everything his brother needed for his playdate with Lucas, "Brandon? Did you put on your shoes?"

"Yeeeesss?" Brandon answered him. Ritchie took in a deep breath before turning to see his brother, no shoes on his feet and playing with his dino stuffie.

"Brandon, you need shoes, there's lots of mud out there," Brandon stuck his tongue out, "Stop it or else you aren't going."

Brandon put his tongue back in and rolled his eyes, "Don wan shoes," Brandon mumbled.

"I don't wanna hear it. Get your shoes on now," Brandon pouted and stayed where he was, "Brandon!"

"No! No shoes!" Brandon crossed his arms. Ritchie growled, today was gonna be a long day. The lightning mage got up to his brother and yoinked his dino plush, Brandon whined.

"You'll get it back when you put on your shoes and apologize for being a brat," Ritchie put the dino into his backpack. Brandon begrudgingly put on his shoes, no apology came from him though. "Alright, let's go." Ritchie started leaving and Brandon followed with his arms still crossed. The two finally made it to David's greenhouse, "Please behave," Ritchie pleaded with Brandon as he looked over at his younger brother. Brandon didn't respond, Ritchie sighed and pushed open the door.

Lucas perked up the second he heard the bell on David's greenhouse door go off, "Bandon!" Lucas ran over and toppled Brandon to the floor. David went over to Ritchie and instantly the two began talking, slowly drifting off to where David was working before as the two littles hugged.

Lucas let go of Brandon and looked up at him, "Wan play?" Brandon shook his head. Lucas, although little, could sense something was off with Brandon.

"Ask him if his brother hurt him," Galerin spoke in Lucas's mind. Thankfully little Lucas was used to her talking and understood.