Chapter 26

I went after Klaus, calling his name. I saw him taking to Diego downstairs and was about to go to them but the something made me lose my focus on them.

"Pogo?" I approached Pogo who was doing something with Mom's cut up arm. "What are you doing?" 

Seeing her there still hurts my heart.

"Hmmm." Pogo just shook his head at me.

I continued to look at Mom until I heard footsteps going up the stairs.

I looked around and saw Klaus.

"Klaus where the hell are you going?" I went up to him to grab his arm. I still wanted answers. Clear answers. About how he was kidnapped and how he time travelled.

"I'm going to go with Diego." Klaus tapped my cheek and went to his room.

I set my eyes to Diego who's waiting for Klaus. He's carrying a case of something.

He still has no idea about Mom.

I bit my lip in contemplation if I should be the one to tell him. He was the closest to Mom. He becomes soft when it comes to her. She helped him with his stutter when we were still children.

Also, Five mentioned Diego's friend that died while trying to save Klaus. He probably feels like hell.

I heaved out a big sigh and went downstairs.

"Hey, Diego." I playfully punched his shoulder.

"Oh, hey." Diego waved at me.

"Do you know? About Mom?" I finally asked him.

He didn't give me a vocal answer but he did nod his head. There was no expression in his face as I looked at him. He didn't look sad or anything, just a blank face.

"I'm ready." Klaus said from behind us, holding a bottle of alcohol.

"Finally." Diego groaned and started walking and I did too which made him stop.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Where are you going?" Diego put his arm in front of me.

"I'm coming with." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Why?" he asked me.

I just pointed at Klaus.

"Fair enough." Diego sighed.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Klaus asked us but I just grabbed his arm so he can start walking.