'You look it, you should get some rest, I don't think Sam likes a moody Bucky', he states and the team laugh.

'Nah, he's ninety nine percent angry, moody, and gives you a look that he'd kill you within seconds', Sam says and the team chuckle again whilst Bucky stares at him and I laugh to myself, 'don't worry, you'll be my next subject of unaliving something', he states and I move my hand on his leg and tap it.

'What about the other one percent', Coulson asks.

'That's only resolved for Y/n, she knows how to tame him', Sam replies and I stare at him, 'I suggest you think very carefully with what you say, because I think you're forgetting, I know exactly where you sleep', I said and it earns a laugh from the whole team whilst I feel Bucky's hand clutch my own and I move my eyes to him.

'Remind me to puke after', I heard Nat mutter and break the connection, me and Bucky we're in, 'Make it two', Sam says next and before anyone could say anything else, I see May come in.

'Coulson', she draws his attention to her, 'we need to go, we've pinpointed where they are', she instructs as he nodded, 'tell everyone to get ready, we leave in an hour', he says and when she nods. she walks over to the door, 'wait', he says as she turns, '...what year did they go too', he asks.

'They've split up, some of them have gone to April 14th 1865', she says as we all look at Coulson, and listen in on the interaction, 'what happens then', he asked and she shrugged her shoulders, 'Daisy's looking into it', she replies, and just when Coulson opened his mouth to say something else, I interrupt him, 'the assassination of Abraham Lincoln', I said and they all turn and look at me.

'What', Coulson questioned.

'April 14th 1865 is the day that Abraham Lincoln was assassinated...', I say, '...it was also the day that people celebrated because the civil war just ended, slavery was outlawed, and African Americans thought their future was bright... but that all ends when Lincoln gets shot at the back of the head', I explain.

'How do you know that', he questioned as I shrugged my shoulder a little, 'I've read the books and all the accounts of the person who assassinated him', I said.

'Really, who is it', he asked next.

'John Wilkes Booth, he walks into Ford's theatre at exactly ten am and shoots him at the back of the head... he does all this because he was an actor and knew the theatre like the back of his hand, he used it as his mailing address, picks up his mail at exactly 10am', I state, 'He was a pretty well-known actor, but his brother, Edwin, was literally the most famous in all of America, Booth didn't measure up to him, but beside from that, if it wasn't for the incompetence of Lincoln's bodyguard, who was next door, enjoying drinks, Booth would never have gotten in, Lincoln would've been alive and been able to change history but he never got the chance', I said.

'Booth's last words on stage was: 'Sic Semper Tyrannis! The south shall be free', I finished explaining and see them all staring at me, '...what, I got bored so I read everything and I know my history', I said and listen to them laugh.

'What was the other year', he asked May, 'May 22nd 1934, Arkansas', she responded and Coulson turns to me again, 'Y/n, do you know anything about that date', he says turning to me as I shrug my shoulders again, 'A number of things, 1934 Arkansas, that's the dull ball era, the great depression, it could be anything', I explained.

'The only thing we got was that they'll be in Mcilroy Bank and trust', May says as I looked at the picture she was holding up and examined it, 'the Barrow gang', I said and look up to them staring at me again, 'who and what is that', May questioned.

'The Barrow Gang, Clyde Barrow and Bonnie Parker... Bonnie and Clyde', I explained as she put it away, 'great, we're looking for two lunatics', she says as Coulson looked at her, 'Murderers', he corrected her, but she only shrugs her shoulder, 'same difference'.