Chapter 2

Dylan's POV:

Where the fuck did Allison go? It's not like she could leave. She doesn't own a car. She doesn't even have a license. Did she walk home? Nahh she couldn't have.

Maybe I was a bit too hard on her.
She can take it though.
She's got to learn that if she don't listen, there's gonna be consequences. I've preached to her time and time again, not to talk to Cameron.
And what does she do?
She talks to Cameron.
I could feel the anger building inside of me as I thought about Allison and Cameron.
Little bitch was lucky that a teacher showed up.

"Hey dude, where's Allison? " Chris asked, slowly walking over next to me in the parking lot. He leaned against my car.
"I'm not sure" I replied.
Chris is one of my good buddies. He always has my back, like a good friend should. He folded his arms across his chest.
Chris is a good 6ft. He's not big by no means, but he ain't skinny either.
He works out a nice bit.
His hair is dark and long, and his eyes are a bright blue. He sags his jeans, the way I do, and always has a hoodie on.

"I'm gonna run in and look around for her" I said, unfolding my arms and walking towards the school. "See ya tomorrow"
"Cool, later" Chris replied, leaning away from the car, and walking toward his truck.

It's the end of the day. All of our classes are over, and she is nowhere to be seen. Where could she have gone? I'm gonna kill her when I find her. I walked up to the school and hauled the door open. I can't believe she's making me come back in here again today. I'm gonna miss the game.

I walk around school, looking for her.
I swear to God if she's with Cameron, she's done for.
I find a teacher walking down the hall and run after her.

"Hey, Mrs Adams!!" I yell, waving my hand, behind her. She turns around, and walks back towards me. "Yes, Dylan?"
She was a fairly old lady. She had white hair, and a long black skirt with tights on. She was really sweet though, and people respect her. Not because they are scared of her, but because they don't want to be mean, or hurt her feelings.

"Umm have you seen Allison around? I can't find her anywhere.." I asked.

"Hmm" She said scrunching up her little face.
"Yes, in fact I have. I think she is in the nurses office."
She pointed to the door leading to the nurses office, and continued walking in the direction she was originally going.
I stood there in shock.
I wasn't too hard on her.. was I? I've hurt her worse before.
Wait-she didn't tell anyone anything. Did she? My heart began to pound as I slowly made my way into the nurses office, only to find Allison lid on the small white bed. With Cameron sat in a chair, next to her. My stomach went into knots of anger.
Cameron turned to face me and smiled. I guess Allison haven't told him what really happened. I nodded a hi toward him and looked at Allison.
"What's going on?" I asked nobody in particular.
The nurse was the one to reply. "Cameron noticed the bruises on her face and head. Apparently she tripped over a book bag and hit her head badly on the stairs. He brought her back here just to make sure everything was okay. "
She must have noticed the shocked look on my face.
I'm a pretty good actor.
"Come in dear." She said, dragging another chair next to Cameron's.
She walked over and shut the door behind me. I sat down in the chair she laid down for me.
I sighed. "You okay babe?" I asked her, putting my hand on her head, gently.
"Y-yeah I'm fine.." She said, looking down. I took my hand away from her head, and held her hand.
I glanced at Cameron. I can't help but feel a pang of jealousy go through me. Why was he still here anyways? Why wasn't I informed that my girlfriend has been in the nurses office for so long? Why didn't she ask for me? I tightened my grip on her hand and she flinched. I let go of her.

"Ahem.. Why are you here?" I sneered at Cameron.

"She's my friend. I can be here if I want to be."

I rolled my eyes at him.
Suddenly Allison slowly sat up.

"I think I'm fine to go now." She said quietly to the nurse.

The nurse spun around in her chair, facing Allison.
"Are you sure honey?"

"I'm sure." She said, jumping off the little white bed.
Cameron got up, and hugged her, and whispered something to her. I couldn't hear what he said though.
I rolled my eyes and sneered at him as he waved at me, and walked out the door.
I looked at Allison and raised my eyebrows, before aggressively grabbing her hand, and dragging her outside the nurses office, down the hall, and out to my car.

She looked at me sadly, after sitting inside.
I ignored her and kept my eyes on the road.