Chapter 1

NOTE!!!
Hi everyone! thank you so much for reading my novel. I've been working on it to make it better for a while now, but decided instead to make a new version of the same novel. It will be a little more mature, and well written.

I wrote this book when I was 12. I am 21 now and I want to remake it and try to make it an even better read.

It is called "End of Innocence." Please check it out!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*It is a work in progress, and I only have a chapter uploaded right now, but it is planned out to be a much better, updated version of this one!!*I woke up in my familiar looking bedroom.. Alone? My head was pounding so badly, that I could barely open my eyes.
Nothing I wasn't used to by this point, though.

"Allison, get the fuck out of bed. We have school!" Dylan called from the bathroom.

"I'm getting up.." I said sleepily.

I slowly sat up and stretched.
Dylan walked in, and threw my clothes toward me.
"Put this on. "

He picks out the clothes that he wants me to wear, because he tell me that I would dress slutty otherwise, and I have to learn to be respectful toward him.
I let him.
It's just easier if I do.
At least his taste in fashion isn't horrible.
I caught the clothes and began stripping down. He watches me as I dress.
He enjoys it.
I let him.
When I got changed, he pushed me toward the bathroom.

"Hurry up, I'm starving" he grumbled.

"Dylan.." I said quietly.

"What." He said sternly. He was obviously not in a good mood. Then again, when is he anymore?

"Can I put on makeup please... I have to cover up the bruises.."

He looked at me hard.
"Ok." He finally said.

I quickly nodded and opened up the small makeup bag I owned. I gently rubbed some foundation on my sore face, patted on some concealor to hide the ugly bruises and quickly put on mascara. It's not like I have a whole lot of makeup. And it's only cheap. I'm only allowed to wear it when I have bad bruises that I need to cover, because we don't want anyone to suspect anything. Or- well Dylan don't anyways. I just like to look decent. In his mind, I want to look attractive to other men. I finished, and closed my makeup bag, turning and looking at Dylan in the doorway. He turned and walked away.
I followed him down the stairs.

When we got in the kitchen, he gave me a hard look, and licked his lips. Then slowly began walking towards me. I gulped. He aggressively grabbed me, causing me to flinch. He then pressed his lips to mine. He caught me off guard, but I quickly began kissing back. It's easier to just go along with him and get it over with.
I hated days like this.
Some days were better.
Trust me.
I felt his hands make their way further, and further down my back. Suddenly he slapped my ass.
Hard.
I gasped and hauled away from the kiss. Dylan stared at me, angrily before slapping me in the face.

"Oww.." I mumbled, holding my face.

"Shut up, and make me breakfast." He said angrily.

He pushed me toward the stove, almost causing me to fall. I sighed, catching myself , and went to make him pancakes, as he sat at the table staring at me.

When I finished, I put the pancakes on a plate, careful to put the right amount of syrup on them. Then I laid them on the table next to him.
I grabbed an apple for myself, and sat down across from him at the table.

"Come sit closer to me." He ordered.

I slid over to the seat next to him, and he kissed my nose, before beginning to eat his pancakes.
After I finished my apple, I silently waited for him to finish eating. When Dylan finished, I followed him to his car.

He got in the drivers seat, and I sat next to him in the passenger seat.
When he started on his way to the school, I reached to turn on the radio. I don't know why I did that. Am I stupid? Haven't I learned anything by now?
He slapped my hand hard, causing me to flinch. I didn't say or do anything the rest of the way.

When we arrived at school, Dylan got out, and quickly ran around to the passenger side of the car, opening the door for me.
What a gentlemen.
I noticed people watching us on the parking lot.
No wonder.
He grabbed my small bruised hand and we walked inside school. I ran to keep up with him.
People looked toward us as we walked in. I made sure to look down at my feet as I walked. Don't want to chance Dylan catching me glance at anyone with a dick, God forbid.
Everyone was probably wondering why were actually not late today. I was wondering that myself. I decided not to ask.
Dylan walked me over to my locker, and waited for me to get all my books. He made sure that all of our classes were together.
When we both finished retrieving our books from our lockers, we headed to our first classes before lunch.
English, and Spanish.
What day is it. Thursday? Ugh. Two more days to go.

*Lunch Time*

Finally, the bell rang, indicating lunch time. I followed everyone as they piled out of the classroom, noticing my teacher staring at me as I walked side by side with Dylan. I made sure not to make eye contact. When I made it to my locker, I threw my books inside and slammed the door. Dylan grabbed my hand, and led me to the cafeteria.
I really have no friends at all. No doubt it's because of Dylan.
But trust me.
He do.
We got our lunch trays, and sat down at a table next to Dylan's friends.

"Yo Dyl!" Yelled Chris across the table as we sat down.

"Sup guy's!" Dylan smiled, taking a bite out of his hamburger.

I never understood what made him so happy when he was with the guys. I couldn't help but wish that he felt that kind of happiness when he was with me. I kept looking down at the table, pretending to be invisible. His friends never really took notice, or talked to me anyways. Except for Cameron. He's sweet. He's the only friend of Dylan's that I actually like.
I looked to the front of the cafeteria and noticed Cameron walking towards me with a tray full of food in his hands.

"Hi Cameron" I said quietly, but happily as he sat down next to me.

"Hey Allison!" He said smiling. I smiled back, looking down at the table. Why did you have to say that so loud.. I thought.
Cameron looked at my tray, and realized that I wasn't eating anything.

"You gonna eat that?" Cameron asked me, gesturing toward my mac and cheese, winking.

"Nahh not hungry. You can have it if you want." I scooted the tray toward him.

"Allison you never eat. You have to eat something."

I don't eat because if I gain any weight Dylan will get mad at me.

"I do eat. Just not in school." I lied, handing him my food. He smiled.

"If you insist!" He grabbed it, and stuffed in in his mouth.

I turned around, and looked at Dylan. He was glaring at me, sternly.
I slightly smiled toward him before sadly looking down. I stayed quiet.

"Allison, come I want to talk to you for a second." He said.

"Ok.." I said quietly.

He roughly grabbed my hand, and quickly walked outside the cafeteria. I ran to keep up with him. Why was he always in such a hurry?
He brought me into the hallway behind the stairs where nobody could see us.

He glared at me, and moved closer, facing me. My heart began to pound. Don't hit me here.
Not in school.
"I told you not to fucking talk to him bitch. Why are you so disobedient" He slapped me in the face.
It stung.
Tears formed in my eyes.
I didn't move.

"You disobeyed me. Again. You disrespectful little slut." He kicked me hard, and made me fall over.

"Dylan I-I didn't say anything to him. he asked me for some of my food. I only agreed to letting him eat some. I swear that was it!" I cried, my voice shaking, threatening to break, as I held back tears.
I can't believe he hit me in school.
Suddenly, we heard a teacher coming toward us. Dylan looked at me frantically, before running back into the cafeteria. I quickly crawled under the stairs so she couldn't see me. I held my breath.
She walked by, without even looking in my direction.

I sighed deeply. My life is such a mess. Suddenly, the bell rang, ending lunch. I roughly wiped my eyes with the back of my hands, so no one could see that I was crying, and stood up to dust myself off, before heading to my locker.