Crash Bandicoot Crushes

"Why was your mom talking about caterpillars?" I murmured, resting my head on his shoulder. We held hands as we walked through the park. I noticed "yes homo," spray painted on a rock along with the word graffiti. Hunter chuckled, looking over at me.
"Sure.. Let's say she was offering me a caterpillar," he moved his hand away from mine and wrapped it around my waist. As we walked, I spotted Spencer with Alex and Stara with Emily on a double date. Hunter was a bit concerned about going over to them, considering what had happened the last time he had talked to Stara and Spencer.
I reassured him, leading him over to the four. We talked for a little bit, and Hunter and I went back to walking together. "See, they don't bite.. Hard," I smiled up at him as he pulled me closer to his side. He bent slightly to kiss my cheek and I turned my head so that he would kiss my lips. I could hear them squealing and laughing behind us.
Hunter ignored them, pursuing the kiss even more. He moved so that both hands were on my hips, my arms moving up around his neck. He stooped down a bit so that I wouldn't have to stand on my toes. Hunter pulled my body to his more and more the longer we kissed.
I pulled away, remembering that we were in public. At least this wasn't the Ann Frank house, goodness Hazel, calm yourself.
We walked to where the water was, and made our way to a large rock out in the river. Hunter held me as we sat together, occasionally kissing. He rubbed my shoulder gently, moving me into his lap. He hugged me tightly, resting his chin on the other shoulder. I closed my eyes, curling up against him and clutching his free arm, much like a child with a teddy bear during a thunderstorm.