Achievment Unlocked

I stood up, reaching for the remote. That was enough for today. I could play something, but quickly got bored of it. I honestly didn't feel like doing anything today. I pushed down on the power button, watching the screen go black. I hadn't been out in a while, too distracted by sleep and electronics. I was clearly uncomfortable around others, and my social skills and any form of relationships suffered. I lugged myself to my room, grabbing my phone before getting in the shower. I blasted music, trying to focus on that rather than the other thoughts that clouded my head. I remember the last relationship I was in, and it was in fact miserable. I remind myself to focus on the positive. I was going to the mall today to get some more merch and maybe some pants. I yawn, making my way back to my room with a dragon tales towel wrapped around me. I pulled on my binder followed by some form of band shirt before getting dressed completely. I was still tired and it was barely half way through the day. I grabbed my keys after doing my hair and made my way out of the house.

The drive was somewhat quiet. I didn't play music on the way, I just focused on the road. I hated being in cars. I haven't always though, something happened a year prior that caused this. I was relieved once I was in the parking lot and was able to take a deep breath. I got out, pulling my bag over my shoulder and taking the somewhat long trek to the main door.

I peered over the second floor railing, watching people walk by. I realized that I had better get a move on, and made my way to the store that I had intended to go to in the first place. I walk into Hot Topic, browsing through the sales racks before looking for specific things. Someone began to speak to me. "Need any help finding anything?" A voice came from behind me, somewhat shocking me. I turned around, slightly stuttering, "N-not at the moment.. I was just looking for some jeans.." The taller boy looked down at me, smiling slightly. "Let me know if you need anything and I'll help you," he offered kindly before going back behind the counter. I bit my lip, turning back to the jeans I was looking through. I grabbed a pair, observing the buckles before checking the size. I sighed, putting them back. He noticed my sudden change of attitude, coming back over. "Can't find the right size, huh? I could order them for you. I'm Hunter by the way," he looked down at me, making me feel shorter than usual. I'm slightly taller than most, but not extremely tall. I nodded, following him back to the computer. Hunter helped me order the pants that I've been wanting for months. "My shift is almost over, want to hang out? Oh, and I never got your name.." He leaned against the counter, gazing into my eyes. "O-oh, right.. My name is Micah, well, that's what I go by. And sure, that'd be nice," I nodded, glad that he was slightly bent over so that he was about my height. I waited for him to finish working before walking out of the store with him.