Game Over

He smiled down at me and continued to observe me, not even bothering to hide it. I blushed, hiding my face behind my free hand. Hunter gently took my other hand in his, now holding both of them. He leaned in to kiss me, and I noticed Stara and Spencer walking through the mall out of the corner of my eye. I took my eyes away from Hunter's to watch them.
Damn it. They noticed me. Spencer and Stara walked over to us, and my cheeks were bright red and burning. I could see a smirk forming on Spencer's lips. I couldn't help but cringe.
"Aren't you going to introduce us to your.. Manly friend, Micah?" Stara looked down at us and I wanted to hide under the table. Hunter looked at me and I gave him an apologetic smile. He was still holding my hands.
"I'm Hunter and I guess you could consider me his manly friend," he raised a brow at the end of his statement, holding in a chuckle. I continued to be embarrassed by my friends as they interrogated my potential boyfriend. I'm not so sure he has the potential to still like me after that though. I noticed him fidget in his seat, pulling his phone out of his pocket. He cursed under his breath, standing up rather quickly.
"I'm sorry, I really have to go," Hunter spoke with a sense of urgency before walking out of the food court. Spencer took the now-open seat in front of me and asked if I wanted to walk around with them and maybe hang out with Alex and Emily later. I declined, standing up to throw away my trash. I wasn't even able to get Hunter's number. I sighed, trying to focus on the positive. Changing my mind, I decided to join them and talk a little. I would hopefully be able to see Hunter again, but for now, I carried my Hot Topic bag and walked with my friends.